U.S. Army First Lieutenant Brian Bradshaw, 24, of Steilacoom, Washington, assigned to the 1st Battalion, 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment, 4th Airborne Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, based in Fort Richardson, Alaska, died in Kheyl, Afghanistan, on June 25th, 2009, from wounds suffered when insurgents detonated a roadside bomb near his vehicle. He is survived by his parents, Paul and Mary, and brother Robert.
"Bradshaw"
10 rounds for time of:
3 Handstand push-ups
100/70kg Deadlift, 6 reps
12 Pull-ups
24 Double-unders
3 Handstand push-ups
100/70kg Deadlift, 6 reps
12 Pull-ups
24 Double-unders
Jason Khalipa 11:43. Post time to comments.

Got to the box early thiss morning and decided to do my sprints early I did 8X25m sprint on the minute 6X50m on the minute and 4X100m sprint on the 1:45.
ReplyDeleteThen did the wod was pretty fatigued bur it was fun just snuck in under 30min cap 29:52 rxd all except my first round I did my pull ups in 6's so I could practice my butterfly was really fluent felt great :) thanks for the push JDR!! :D
Awesome work mum on ur time with one of the workouts from Melbourne glad to see ur up in the top 5 with that one :D x
AM: Snatch work with Jody and another good coffee
ReplyDeleteWOD 12"cap 4th wod I think of the Melbourne Games on the weekend
50 double unders (unbroken)
10 deadlifts @ 70kg (unbroken)
30 wll balls (unbroken)
10 dead lifts (5/5)
30 20" box jumps (unbroken)
10 dead lifts (5/5)
30 buroees (unbroken)
50 double unders (28 stacked /22)
6 bar muscle ups in 2 mins
Very happy
PM: Swim (yes Jody water .... me ...... cold) I kept my word :D
Adios Amigos
Great work today in the box by everyone even ladies who competed yesterday at Minto.
Mum you are amazing .... 6 rounds in 20 minutes :D
Courtney under pressure and unbroken last round awesome :D
My time on the wod was 7:35
ReplyDeletewhoops
Awesome WOD
ReplyDeleteScaled
DL@ 50kg
Red band HSPU
Red band PU
20" box step ups for DUs- have extremely dodgy calf issues ATM
7 rounds + 23
Holy cow that was tough!
ReplyDeleteHSPU with orange band
5 rnds + 3
30 min cut off
I want to try that again.
What a wod took me for ever had to go outside for fresh air
ReplyDeleteWOD as Rxd 45.22
Wow that was an insane WOD. I will def be sleeping well tonight. only got to the 5th round (5 DL). capped at the 30min mark. Scaled the HSPU with the orange band, 80kg DL, averaged around 10-12 DU in the 24 attempts at it ( got 9 in a row early) but was to buggered after it to be happy about it.
ReplyDeleteWas glad to have a opportunity to do the HERO WOD : RIP to all fallen soldiers
I swear I felt sick for most of the day after this no I didnt do it rxd. Hardest WOD I believe I have done. I think its the whole body wieght thing for me. Lynnes Diablo was hard but the wieghts in it are more my freind than body wieght and double unders.
ReplyDeleteScaled the last 4.5 sets of pull ups with red and orange band.- Pretty happy though a year ago I couldnt have done any without a band.
Scaled the whole lot of HSPU with the blue and red band. Thanks Jody for this tip it was heaps easier doing it that way than walking up and down the wall.
Always enjoy taking on these tough ones. You dont know what you can do till you do it.
BMAN ( Brenden )
OH and no cap for us this morning 44.35 mins of toughness.
ReplyDeleteBMAN ( Brenden )
Yeah Brenden The lab rats took one for the team again this morning.
ReplyDeleteWOD - 24:57 RXD
ReplyDeleteHSPU unbroken
DL unbroken
PU unbroken until the final round when I tore both hands
DU broken but probably the best I have been with them. Only broke once or twice per round
HSPU Red&Blue Bands
ReplyDeleteDL @ 60kg
Pullups Rxd in sets of 4
DU rxd broke once in most and twice in two others
9 Rnds + 9 still had 12 pullups 24 DU to go :(
This is a very tough WOD RIP BRADSHAW
WOD 22.15
ReplyDeleteBut with 2 abmats with the 10kg bumpers on the hspu.
this workout was a really good way to the day and week. Hopefully I will become more efficient with the hspu :D