Weekly Focus
Pistol Squats
(A) - Back Squat 5-3-1
Warm Up
1 x 5@40% - 1 x 5@50% - 1 x 3@60%
Working Sets
1 x 3 @80% - 1 x 3@85% - 1 x 3+@90%
(B) - EMOTM x 10
5x thrusters 40/30kg
1x squat jump (touch a target 30cm above your reach)
*Add 1 squat jump each round. So, round 10 will be 5x thrusters + 10x squat jumps.
**Land the Squat Jumps like a NINJA (Soft knees)
BS
ReplyDeleteWarm up @ 23/28.5/34.5
Working sets @ 46/49/52
Last set 5
Apparently I did the wrong weights, didn't follow the proper Formula. Too heavy. Well, better too heavy than too light, and now I don't feel so bad I only got 5 on the last round.
Pistol squats
Good tips from HC n Vron led to my deepest ever Pistols. Probably 80%, pretty happy with that.
WOD
@22.5 kg
9 rounds- finished at 9:10
Bloody hell. It's 2 hours later and my quads are still jellified.
Love it.