A) 1RM equal PB 141kg (pulled up sore)Focused on upright back posture.B) WOD 7:53 Worked in with Peter.Deads 85kg, P/Clean 54kg, 24" box.Deads always wear me out.....
A) DL 137kg (New PB)B) WOD 14:07 DL 80kg, PC 50kg, 20" Box.
BrookeA) DL @ 83.5kg(new PB)B) DL @ 50kg Box jumps @ 20 Power cleans @ 40kg Finish: 11:34
Again! Feeling pretty crap, but enticed in by the 1rm dead.....Equalled previous 86kg, failed 87, and 86.5 lol.So no dance tonight.WOD50kg dead/40kg cleansI knew I was setting myself a real challenge with the 40kg cleans.It was a massive mental effort, and I am so proud that I did it.13:05
bit delayed but Jeremy and I had a crack at this tonight (thursday)a) 191 dead, new PB!b) DL and Clean weight was 65kgs - 7:23 - cleaned the bar into the chin, had to happen eventually.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A) 1RM equal PB 141kg (pulled up sore)
ReplyDeleteFocused on upright back posture.
B) WOD 7:53 Worked in with Peter.
Deads 85kg, P/Clean 54kg, 24" box.
Deads always wear me out.....
A) DL 137kg (New PB)
ReplyDeleteB) WOD 14:07 DL 80kg, PC 50kg, 20" Box.
Brooke
ReplyDeleteA) DL @ 83.5kg(new PB)
B) DL @ 50kg
Box jumps @ 20
Power cleans @ 40kg
Finish: 11:34
Again! Feeling pretty crap, but enticed in by the 1rm dead.....
ReplyDeleteEqualled previous 86kg, failed 87, and 86.5 lol.
So no dance tonight.
WOD
50kg dead/40kg cleans
I knew I was setting myself a real challenge with the 40kg cleans.
It was a massive mental effort, and I am so proud that I did it.
13:05
bit delayed but Jeremy and I had a crack at this tonight (thursday)
ReplyDeletea) 191 dead, new PB!
b) DL and Clean weight was 65kgs - 7:23 - cleaned the bar into the chin, had to happen eventually.