9+10 with 35kgs... good to bust out some longer AMRAPS!!!!
A) 65,66,67B) 9 rounds @ 25kg
A) 130 x 2, 2 and 3B) 9+10 - too many rests on my behalf, as much as I hate these long metcons I definitely need more of them.
BrookeA) 63, 64, 65B) 9 rnds @ 25kg
(A) 3x74KG,3x86KG,3x98KG(B) 9RNDS 40kg P/P 24KG K/B 24 B/JFelt controlled but smashed at end!!!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
9+10 with 35kgs... good to bust out some longer AMRAPS!!!!
ReplyDeleteA) 65,66,67
ReplyDeleteB) 9 rounds @ 25kg
A) 130 x 2, 2 and 3
ReplyDeleteB) 9+10 - too many rests on my behalf, as much as I hate these long metcons I definitely need more of them.
Brooke
ReplyDeleteA) 63, 64, 65
B) 9 rnds @ 25kg
(A) 3x74KG,3x86KG,3x98KG
ReplyDelete(B) 9RNDS
40kg P/P
24KG K/B
24 B/J
Felt controlled but smashed at end!!!