Thanks to Glenn hit up the open box time this arvo.
A)5@54, 5 @57.5, 5@61 (hate thrusters)
B)Rx'd Wod, 16:11. Du held me back as per usual but started to string them together. I am not going to lie, being the only one in the room I chucked a tanty on the second 100 DU around the 30 mark, and threw my rope... sat against the wall, then I realized Glenn being a crossfit master would of known only 30 or so even from the office. So finished it of and somehow put 30 or so together in the last little bit.
Feel wasted after yesterday...
ReplyDeleteA? 5@ 35, 5@ 40, 3@ 45 (all I could muster at 80%)
B) WOD 11:07
singles skips, 2 x 10kg DB for thrusters, red band dips.
Live to fight another day :0)
Thanks to Glenn hit up the open box time this arvo.
ReplyDeleteA)5@54, 5 @57.5, 5@61 (hate thrusters)
B)Rx'd Wod, 16:11. Du held me back as per usual but started to string them together.
I am not going to lie, being the only one in the room I chucked a tanty on the second 100 DU around the 30 mark, and threw my rope... sat against the wall, then I realized Glenn being a crossfit master would of known only 30 or so even from the office. So finished it of and somehow put 30 or so together in the last little bit.
A) 5 @ 31, 3@33.. didn't make 35
ReplyDeleteB)18.50
Thrusters @ 30 (maybe a bit ambitious with the weight.. struggled through them)
Dips w/ red band
D/U