(A)Worked to 100KG(15KG over 1xRM).5@60KG3@70KG2@80KG6 reps @80KG(B)3:5740KG Back Squat.24 Box
I had a second go at 13.1 and beat my split time by 40sec. Same score of 100.
A) 5@30kg 3@35kg 2@40kg 1@45kg 11@40kgB) 4:44. Used 35kg for back squats.
This comment has been removed by the author.
try again...that was my really old blogger profile, so I have updated itJust feeling so weak lately.ME BS 46kgthen 5@28, 3@33, 5@37Then had to leave suddenly
A) 6@30kg3@35kg2@40kg1@45kg17@40kgB)4.48 @50kg Back Squat
ME Back squat - 94kgWOD - BS 51KG. 5:01Still broken from an extremely busy and physical few weeks. Currently needing some recovery. Feel like I have had a regression in my fitness level and caused overtraining. Will be resting up for the 13.2.
Skills - worked on HSPU's. Sets of 2, 4, 5 & 5Front Squats - ME 80kgs5 @ 48kg3@ 56kg2 @ 64kg1 @ 72kg9 reps @ 72kgWOD - 4:18 (used 63kg for BS)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
(A)Worked to 100KG(15KG over 1xRM).
ReplyDelete5@60KG
3@70KG
2@80KG
6 reps @80KG
(B)3:57
40KG Back Squat.
24 Box
I had a second go at 13.1 and beat my split time
ReplyDeleteby 40sec. Same score of 100.
A) 5@30kg
ReplyDelete3@35kg
2@40kg
1@45kg
11@40kg
B) 4:44. Used 35kg for back squats.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletetry again...that was my really old blogger profile, so I have updated it
ReplyDeleteJust feeling so weak lately.
ME BS 46kg
then 5@28, 3@33, 5@37
Then had to leave suddenly
A) 6@30kg
ReplyDelete3@35kg
2@40kg
1@45kg
17@40kg
B)4.48 @50kg Back Squat
ME Back squat - 94kg
ReplyDeleteWOD - BS 51KG. 5:01
Still broken from an extremely busy and physical few weeks. Currently needing some recovery. Feel like I have had a regression in my fitness level and caused overtraining. Will be resting up for the 13.2.
Skills - worked on HSPU's. Sets of 2, 4, 5 & 5
ReplyDeleteFront Squats - ME 80kgs
5 @ 48kg
3@ 56kg
2 @ 64kg
1 @ 72kg
9 reps @ 72kg
WOD - 4:18 (used 63kg for BS)