(B) 17:04. It was healthy competition for sure Ethan. We all knew where each other were at for the whole time. Nathan played a rookie card early with his power snatches and you both played the "I am just going to fiddle around with my weight collars" card as an excuse for a rest. Although i was behind for the most of it that was the difference in the end. Thanks for today guys, we made each other better.
A. 85kg wasn't feeling this complex this morn..B. 17.05 As jody said the pace was good this morning!! I've been pulling the old fix the collar trick for ages thinking I'm the only one that knows what I'm doing!!! Busted
B) 16min 20sec I practiced double unders for 1 minute each round and did 17 successfully , my best so far. I did G2O @ 20kg and box jumps @12 inch box. I am exhausted after this one but it feels good to see some progress.
(A) 57.5kg
ReplyDelete(B) 16:46 @ 35kg. Back still recovering from Sunday and was feeling really stiff this morning so dropped the weight for the WOD.
A) 91kg
ReplyDeleteB) 17:30 RXD. Happy with today. Bit of healthy competition with Jody and Nathan was a good push.
(A) Caught up on squats first up off 157.5kg
ReplyDelete(B) 17:04. It was healthy competition for sure Ethan. We all knew where each other were at for the whole time. Nathan played a rookie card early with his power snatches and you both played the "I am just going to fiddle around with my weight collars" card as an excuse for a rest. Although i was behind for the most of it that was the difference in the end. Thanks for today guys, we made each other better.
A) 33.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 14:45 @ 25kg
Still just keeping light for next couple of weeks. Frustrating cause I know I can go heavier but was feeling it niggle with the g2o
A. 85kg wasn't feeling this complex this morn..B. 17.05 As jody said the pace was good this morning!! I've been pulling the old fix the collar trick for ages thinking I'm the only one that knows what I'm doing!!! Busted
ReplyDeleteA) 25kg , my best so far YAY!
ReplyDeleteB) 16min 20sec
I practiced double unders for 1 minute each round and did 17 successfully , my best so far. I did G2O @ 20kg and box jumps @12 inch box. I am exhausted after this one but it feels good to see some progress.
A) 50kg
ReplyDeleteB) 16:05 - G2O @30kg
A). 100kgs. Caught up on this on 22nd of Aug
ReplyDeletea/ did 1 hang + 1 clean + 1 jerk. 100kg
ReplyDeletedid some squats a little conditioning too