Gemma..... First day back yayC&J 21,21,21,23,2320:06, 400 run 400 row 200 run 400 row 12kg kb, 14" jumps
C&J 32-32-32-42-42-4720" burpee boxjump24kg kettle bell14:40
A) C&J 31, 33.5, 36, 38.5, 44.5Last one was more of a power clean. But I think it might be a PB on the jerk, must check my board.B) Rxd baby!18:45Didn't stop moving. But my running and burpees are really slow....Thanks to everyone who signed my petition :)
(A) 50, 52, 53.5, 57.5, 62.5(B) 15:10 - 1 armed KB swings @ 16kg.
A) 55,55,55,57,60 kgB) 13:38Row 400m, 20"box, 20kg KB. Apparently I row faster than I run :0)
C & J 37 40 40 43F just couldn't bring it back down without dumpingWOD 14.09 chasing JD
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Gemma..... First day back yay
ReplyDeleteC&J 21,21,21,23,23
20:06, 400 run 400 row 200 run 400 row 12kg kb, 14" jumps
C&J 32-32-32-42-42-47
ReplyDelete20" burpee boxjump
24kg kettle bell
14:40
A) C&J 31, 33.5, 36, 38.5, 44.5
ReplyDeleteLast one was more of a power clean. But I think it might be a PB on the jerk, must check my board.
B) Rxd baby!
18:45
Didn't stop moving. But my running and burpees are really slow....
Thanks to everyone who signed my petition :)
(A) 50, 52, 53.5, 57.5, 62.5
ReplyDelete(B) 15:10 - 1 armed KB swings @ 16kg.
A) 55,55,55,57,60 kg
ReplyDeleteB) 13:38
Row 400m, 20"box, 20kg KB. Apparently I row faster than I run :0)
C & J 37 40 40 43F just couldn't bring it back down without dumping
ReplyDeleteWOD 14.09 chasing JD