A) 82.5 x 8 a bit disappointed, I was aiming for 11, but haven't been 100% this week. All part of it I guess.
B) just over the 20 min cap, but I needed to finish.
Redband CTB sets of 4 23.5 snatch
My snatches were so ugly but my brain forgot how to fix them - I was pretty much doing high hang snatches and really struggling derrrr. Thanks V, those last 4 just rolled out.
A) 93,110,120 (8)
ReplyDeleteB) Rx'd as Kipping pullups, 43kg snatch WOD 18:22
tough 5 rounder. :O)
A) Deadlift
ReplyDelete83, 95, 107kg (7)
B) 13.21 Rxd. Regardless of the time, I felt good about the way I handled this wod.
A) 55kg,63kg, 72kg x 5
ReplyDeleteB) Due to knee injury -
Bench Press 37.5kg
Ring Pulls
5 sets
9/8
8/8
8/8
7/7
8/8
Big Thanks to Glenn for helping me put this together....
A. 80kg(3), 95kg(3), 105kg(5)
ReplyDeleteOther
12 strict pull ups, 3 x 6 strict ttb, 20mins of 30sec sprints, 1:30min recovery
A) 104 x 5
ReplyDeleteB) 17.41
All chest to bar rx, scaled snatches to 31kg. This was a killer!
A) 9 x 186kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12:12 Rx. First chest to bars in ages for me, too many breaks but feeling good with the lifts.
A) 82.5 x 8 a bit disappointed, I was aiming for 11, but haven't been 100% this week. All part of it I guess.
ReplyDeleteB) just over the 20 min cap, but I needed to finish.
Redband CTB sets of 4
23.5 snatch
My snatches were so ugly but my brain forgot how to fix them - I was pretty much doing high hang snatches and really struggling derrrr. Thanks V, those last 4 just rolled out.
Mental and physical struggle tonight.
A) needed my 1RM so got to 68.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) had to modify this for my shoulder
5 rounds 11:20
12 x right hand ring pull-up
9 x sit up - stand up
6 x right hand only dumbbell snatch
A). 139, 158, 178(8)
ReplyDeleteB). 17.16 Rx'd. A struggle throughout except for the power snatches.
(A) 92, 105, 118 x 6
ReplyDelete(B) 16:59 Rxd
C2Bs were what got me - really struggled with them in this one.
A) 116x8
ReplyDeleteB) 13:27 @40kgs
A) 91, 104, 117(5)
ReplyDeleteB) 17:56 .... Seems really slow low compared to everyone else but felt like I really worked on this one.
(A) Deadlift: 106.5 x 3 - 122 x 3 - 137 x 7 - 106.5 x 13
ReplyDelete(B) Military: 41 x 3 - 46.5 x 3 - 52.5 x 7 - 41 x 12
(C) Did Thursday's wod: 6 Rounds even
10min AMRAP
200M RUN
10 x TTB
A) 115, 130, 145x10
ReplyDeleteB) 11:34 RXD