A) 100kg, then 90 for the 3 B) didn't finish tonight first time ever I think. Double unders owned me today. A length changed messed with my head and I couldn't find them. Will try and attack this weakness asap
A) 46/41 quite pleased with this B) scaled: Thrusters @ 25 DUs 21 each round - I wanted to be able to get some decent runs in without being too gassed. This worked, I was hitting 15-17 regularly.
A). 100kgs. Missed the first as my grip went in between the clean and the hang, but made the second. Then 90kgs for the 3 reps.
B). 13.38. Attempted DUs with the glass Achilles but it have way during the first round. So for the remainder I completed single skips with max reps each round with a minimum of 30.
A) 70 , 63. Should be a lot heavier than this. The 'hitch' (pause above the knee) i have in my clean is an issue. Have been working with Jerome a bit and at the lighter weights its improved ... just need to work through some of the heavier stuff. I'll get there :) B) 13:24 Rxd .... Talk about shoulder burn! Thrusters felt heavy ... added another DU scar to my body, but overall can feel some improvement occuring.
A) worked up to 63kg then dropped back to 60kg for clean, cleans.
ReplyDeletePracticed slack rope walking with the labbies.
B) Clean and jerk worked up to 65kg
A) 43.5, then 40kg
ReplyDeleteB) 17.33 Rxd!
A) 93 then 83
ReplyDeleteB) 10:15 RXD
A) 100kg, then 90 for the 3
ReplyDeleteB) didn't finish tonight first time ever I think. Double unders owned me today. A length changed messed with my head and I couldn't find them. Will try and attack this weakness asap
A) 46/41 quite pleased with this
ReplyDeleteB) scaled:
Thrusters @ 25
DUs 21 each round - I wanted to be able to get some decent runs in without being too gassed. This worked, I was hitting 15-17 regularly.
19:23
So hard.
(A) 65.5kg
ReplyDelete3 x 59kg
(B) 11:22 Rxd
A. 50kg/45kg
ReplyDeleteB. 13:45 powerclean to OH @30kg
Max DU 6
A) 25kg
ReplyDelete3 x 22.5
B) 13.30
DU max 4 - shoulders are killing.
a) 46kg (New PB woo hoo) then 3 @ 41.5
ReplyDeleteb) 12:30 @ 31kg. Completed all DU's crushed it! at least 15 in a row most times YAY
I'm so proud of you :)!!!
DeleteA). 100kgs. Missed the first as my grip went in between the clean and the hang, but made the second. Then 90kgs for the 3 reps.
ReplyDeleteB). 13.38. Attempted DUs with the glass Achilles but it have way during the first round. So for the remainder I completed single skips with max reps each round with a minimum of 30.
A) 70 , 63. Should be a lot heavier than this. The 'hitch' (pause above the knee) i have in my clean is an issue. Have been working with Jerome a bit and at the lighter weights its improved ... just need to work through some of the heavier stuff. I'll get there :)
ReplyDeleteB) 13:24 Rxd .... Talk about shoulder burn! Thrusters felt heavy ... added another DU scar to my body, but overall can feel some improvement occuring.