Cycle 3, Week 3:
(A) Back Squat
75% x 5
85% x3
95% x 1+
(B) 11min AMRAP (Ladder)
3 x Clean & Jerk: 61/48/37kg
3 x Strict Pull-ups
6 x Clean & Jerk
6 x Strict Pull-ups
9 x Clean & Jerk
9 x Strict Pull-ups
Etc, etc keep increasing by 3 reps on each new round.
(A) Worked with Veronica
ReplyDelete(B) (scaled)
Ring Rows
30kg C&J
12+11
(C) finished 15
Great to be back!
A. 70kg(5), 75kg(3), 80kg(1)
ReplyDeleteB. 9 + 3 @32kgs
A) 154 x 4
ReplyDeleteB) scaled version due to sore lat muscle. Dumbell snatches 32kg - one armed and sit-ups - 18 rounds + 7 snatches - finished the round of 21 after time had been called.
Only had time for part A) today:
ReplyDelete90,102 115 (5)
Cold this morning froze my joints I think...sooooo stiff.
A) 80x3
ReplyDeleteB) 9+16@51kgs
Scaled due to sore knees
ReplyDeleteA. Chest press wroked up to 39kg x 6
B. Strict press 20kg
ring rows
completed up to round 18
A) 63, 71, 80 x5 - thanks Nat ;-)
ReplyDeleteB) completed 12 C&J
@35kg and red band
DeleteA) 73x3
ReplyDeleteB) 9+5 @ 35kgs, all strict ish pull ups...super hard!
(A) 87, 98, 110 x 1
ReplyDeleteSpent all day worrying about the 110kg so safe to say I talked myself out of it before I even attempted it... my usual trick! It's still 8kg off my 1RM but I'm not giving up hope just yet.
(B) 12 C&Js + 1 pull up Rxd
A). 108, 122, 137(10)
ReplyDeleteB). 3 rounds + 6 C&Js. Rx'd. Always slow on the strict pull ups.
A) 55 x 2 - had hoped for more, this is inconsistent with the rest of my progress. But it is actually higher than my initial 1rm of 54.5. I think that got me mentally :/
ReplyDeleteB) 3 rounds + 3
Scaled @ 33.5
Red band strict pullups. First time I've changed grips around and still been able to do pullups, haha.
C) Deep Orchestra tabata hollow body holds. Twas a beautiful thing.
A) Back Squat -89.5 x 5 - 101.5 x 3 - 113.5 x 5 - 89.5 x 10
ReplyDeleteB) completed 12 C&J @48kg
Really happy with my new 5RM BS @ 113.5kg #penrithgains #wendlerworks
DeleteA) BS 111x5, 126x3, 141x4, 111x14
ReplyDeleteB) round 9 complete + 6 sqaut cleans RX
9+7 Rxd
ReplyDelete