Thursday, July 17, 2014

THURSDAY

(A) EMOTM x 10
2 x Power Clean + 1 x Push Jerk


(B) 10-8-6-4-2-1 (Run 1/2 Gasser between rounds)
Hang Cleans: 45/35
Pull-ups

14 comments:

  1. A) 70kg
    B) scaled for a lat issue so one arm ring rows - which was actually pretty hard! - hang cleans as standard. And really ran like I stole it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 36kgs
    B) 8.45 rxd
    C) skilfully knocked the chalk bucket over with a water bottle from the back of the room = 50 burpees for everyone! My pleasure guys...couldn't do it again if I tried!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 35kg
    B) 30kg/orange band pullups
    All unbroken. So much love for backwards WODs, my most consistent wod for a couple of weeks.

    10:17

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) 35kg
    B) 11.20 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) 60kgs

    B) 7:29 rxd and thanks for the burpees frank!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (A) 45kg

    (B) 8:14 Rxd

    I choose to count the burpees as an extra birthday present from Al :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) 30Kg

    B) 8:12
    25Kg Shoulder Still sore and tight
    ring rows

    burpees were GREAT thanks al ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A). 80kgs

    B). 7.09 Rx'd. Glass Achilles causing grief in the gassers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A) got in a little late, so I was warming up as I went along so I did 1x40, 5x63, 4x66

    B) Finished a 6:11...well so I thought. I was up the back on the platform and couldn't see the board (can't wait for my glasses to arrive), then I saw Swantzy go out for the run and I realised that I had 1 round to go. I bolted after him "like I stole something style" and just got him, I finished at 7:10. Very rare for me to finish before most people, let alone all the peeps.

    C) Did burpees and double point burpee + situp to getups, anything to do less burpees. Thanks Al, it was a hell of a shot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A) 63kg
    B) 7:31 Rxd. This surprised me. Packed a bit of a punch, but i enjoyed it. Legs got tired!
    C) Was i supposed to do the burpees too?

    ReplyDelete
  11. (A) Military: 43.5 x 5 - 49.5 x 3 - 55.5 x 4 - 43.5 x 10

    (B) 8:13 RX

    ReplyDelete
  12. A) military 50.5x5, 57x3, 64x1, 50.5x8
    B) 7:06 rx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.