Thursday, July 24, 2014

THURSDAY

(A) Bench Press: 3/4 BW. Accumulate 50 reps in as few sets as possible

(B) 12 min AMRAP
8 x Power Clean: 50/38
10 x Push-ups
12 x Sit-ups
24 x Double Unders

11 comments:

  1. B. 51kg (6 sets 10,10,8,8,7,7)
    B. 4+3 rxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 63kg 3 sets - 27, 16, 6
    B) 5+52, only two off 6 rounds. Really enjoyed this wod as my DU made a return after being MIA for a month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 30kg, 5 sets of 10
    B) 5 rounds even, Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  4. A). 90kgs - 7 sets. Not one for the heavy weights this puppy

    B). 5+22 Rx'd. First time in a long time doing DUs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) 30kg - 10,10,10,16,4
    B) 5 + 6 rx for cleans, 30 seconds DU practice & push ups need to work on....sigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. A) 20,20,10 @ 55kg

    B) 7+51 RXD

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) Caught this up on Saturday, worked at 43kg (75% BW).
    11, 11, 8, 8, 8, 4

    ReplyDelete
  8. A) @56kg - 20, 10, 10, 5, 5 (30+ seconds rest between sets)

    B) 6 Rounds + 8
    NOTE: Coming off the last set of DU’s I knew Juz would have a KitKat, so I went straight into my final 8 Power Cleans then finished with 5 sit ups. “I beat ya” I yelled, Juz replied “I beat ya by 2 push ups”. LOL... #penrithgains

    ReplyDelete
  9. A) 15,11,9,8,7 @ 64kg
    B) 6 + 10 RX. Josh is growing his engine, and I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.