Perform 3 Pause Front Squats (No bounce)
3sec pause in bottom, use 70% from last weeks Back Squat
(B) 15min Clock of 10-8-6-4-2 Compare
Power Snatch - 50/35/25kg
Bar Facing Burpees
NOTE: Once completed & for the remaining 15min time allowance perform a light jog in the car park. Just needs to be a shuffle but keep moving. Use a stopwatch if desired. If you don't get through the reps within the 15min simply record where you got up to. Don't stress about it. Everyone will be moving for 15min.
B) 5.50 Rxd, I did an 800m run, then ran in the driveway for the rest of the time.
ReplyDeleteSquats: @ 73kg 2/1 (FS/BS) @ 95% of 1rm FS which is 77kg. 5 sets with about 90 seconds between sets.
DeleteA) @ 60kg
ReplyDeleteB) 10+8 @50kg the dropped back to 40kg for rounds of 6,4,2
Walk/Run in remaining time, 800m
15m walk recovery every 100m
Really struggling today.
A) 33.5 kg - Barbell Rows
ReplyDeleteB) 6:52
Snatch 20kg
Rowed for rest of time
A) 45kg
ReplyDeleteB) 6.40 rx - 1.2k run
Also completed 1.5k run with Nat for our 5ks over this week :)
A) 80kg
ReplyDeleteB) 4:43 Rxd
A) 47.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 6:08 @26kg, 1.1km + 1/2 gasser
A) 35kg
ReplyDeleteB) 7:08 rowed for the rest of the time
A) 75kg. I worked off 107 rather than last weeks requested which was 115. It was tough, I nearly missed the last one on the last 2 minutes, but way more manageable than the backs last week.
ReplyDeleteB) Just did 40kg snatch pulls, focusing on quality. finished with about 3 minutes I think, but I wasn't too concerned. I was still a bit knocked around from the squats
A) 35kg. Way better than last week when I couldn't even get closer to prescribed. Struggled with depth initially, feeling all the yoga.
ReplyDeleteB) @21kg
6:54
1.3km run.
(A) 50.5kg (cleans up - no racks)
ReplyDelete(B) Rxd
Wod - 4:28
Run - 1.5km
As Al said, her and I also ticked 1.5km off our 5km run (1km before class and 500m after the wod)
A) @67kg
ReplyDeleteB) 6:25 RX
WOW! I just can't believe how much more work capacity I have over last time, this must have been one of the first wods we did on CFP. #penrithgains #coachGkillingit
Compared to December - 10:20 RX
In remaining time:
Delete1 x 200 walk
2 x 400 light jog
TOTAL - 1km