With a Barbell perform:
10 x OHS
3 x Snatch Balances
3 x Snatches from mid shin
3 x Snatches from mid
3 x Snatches from pockets
(A) Snatch: 5X1 @ 80%, 2X1 @ 90%, 3X1 @ 95% – rest 60-90 sec. between each rep.
Notes: If time permits, drop the weight down and perform 3-4×1 @ 70% – rest 30sec between each rep
(B) For Time
200m Run
15 Power Snatch: 43/35/25
400m Run
12 Power Snatch: 48/40/30
600m Run
9 Power Snatch: 53/43/33
Notes: Feel free to use one weight and stick with it through the entire workout.
A) Snatches - 33, 38, 40kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11.55 - 15 @ 30kg, 12 @ 32.5kg, 9 @ 35kg
A) @ 37,43,48kg
ReplyDeleteB) 14:40 @43kg RxD
A) Snatches - 21.6, 23.5, 24.5
ReplyDeleteB) 14:15
23.5kg 1st and 2nd round
24.5kg last round
rowed instead of run
A) 66, 74, 78
ReplyDeleteB) 8:15 rxd
A) 15.5, 18, 20.5
ReplyDeleteB) 13.07 @ 20kg
A) 20, 22.5, 25
ReplyDeleteB) 11:23 @25kg
A). 60, 72, 76. Failed the second of the last round but did it again to ensure I completed all 3 reps.
ReplyDeleteB). 10.23 Rx'd. Maintained weight at 53kgs throughout WOD.
A. 34, 39, 41
ReplyDeleteB. 11:56 - 26kg(15), 30kg (12), 33kg (9)
A) 25,28,29.5
ReplyDeleteGot better as I got warmer. And more aggressive, funnily enough happy with this as I haven't snatched heavy for a while.
B) 11:20
20, 22.5, 25
I should have aimed a bit higher with the weight, maybe 22.5, 25, 26.5 or something. I thought I was going heavy, but I could have done more.
(A) Snatch: 56kg x 5, 63*, 63*, 63kg, 66, 66, 66*, 66
ReplyDelete4×1 @ 50kg. Rests as prescribed. * = miss front
B) For Time (12:47 as team)
We performed wod as a team, all runs together, 1 barbell
200m Run
15 Power Snatch @43kg - 3x5reps ea alternating
400m Run
12 Power Snatch @48kg - 3x4reps ea alternating
600m Run
9 Power Snatch @53kg - 3x3reps ea alternating
Nice arvo in garage #penrithgains #homesweethome