a. 55kg@47kg b. 4:09 rxd65kg/ 67.5kg OHS
A. 27.5kg double then 25kg singles, some were really good. Only takes me 20 lifts to find my groove :/B. @ 30kgabout 4 min - all rounds unbroken which I was really happy about because I pushed myself a bit with that weight.OHS 30 & 32.5 thanks v for the push.. :)
I have faith in your abilities :-)
A) 50kgB) 3:32 rxd OHS 40 & 50
A) 70kg- 60kg for the 3minsB) 3:14 rx OHS 80(f), 80kgFelt the nerves after missing the first but backed myself for the second and got it. Happy with that.
A) 65, 55 x 6B) 4:27 rxd70, 75 (f)
A). 60kgs50kgs for 3 minsBacked the weight off tonight focusing on formB). 3.22 Rx'd OHS: 70kgs and 95kgs.
A) 40/35kgB) 3.56 RxdOHS 60kg
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
a. 55kg
ReplyDelete@47kg
b. 4:09 rxd
65kg/ 67.5kg OHS
A. 27.5kg double
ReplyDeletethen 25kg singles, some were really good. Only takes me 20 lifts to find my groove :/
B. @ 30kg
about 4 min - all rounds unbroken which I was really happy about because I pushed myself a bit with that weight.
OHS 30 & 32.5 thanks v for the push.. :)
I have faith in your abilities :-)
DeleteA) 50kg
ReplyDeleteB) 3:32 rxd OHS 40 & 50
A) 70kg- 60kg for the 3mins
ReplyDeleteB) 3:14 rx OHS 80(f), 80kg
Felt the nerves after missing the first but backed myself for the second and got it. Happy with that.
A) 65, 55 x 6
ReplyDeleteB) 4:27 rxd
70, 75 (f)
A). 60kgs
ReplyDelete50kgs for 3 mins
Backed the weight off tonight focusing on form
B). 3.22 Rx'd
OHS: 70kgs and 95kgs.
A) 40/35kg
ReplyDeleteB) 3.56 Rxd
OHS 60kg