Hey Toddy, we have def missed you mate. Be great to see you next week some time.... I done metcon only tonight,, 7 rounds even... Was great to have a couple of new faces in tonights class in Amanda & Kate.. 7 to see the Dawg lead from the front was inspirational...
Lighter Faster really tested my ability to give 100% without being able to know/control the circumstances under which I give it... that's tough!
Good lesson to learn - don't waste energy thinking about how much you WILL give, just throw it all out there because essentially you will always be fine and there is always a finish line just ahead.
Lesson for Dawg: There is a big difference between "WILL give" and "CAN give".
Shane:
ReplyDeleteSooo we all ready for the Hard n' Up challange in Brissy? I expect all of us to really consider it :) Be a fun weekend!
What type of team do we have going? :)
In the words of Big Kev: I'm excited!!
Also, above WOD looks awesome... :)
Not Fair! I can't make it tonight so you schedule my favourite strength workout, quick change it for Monday!
ReplyDeleteHey guys,
ReplyDeleteremember me, bloody work is full on at the moment. I hope to be back sometime next week. Maybe the 7 o'clockers. Enjoy everybody.....
Hey Toddy, we have def missed you mate. Be great to see you next week some time....
ReplyDeleteI done metcon only tonight,, 7 rounds even...
Was great to have a couple of new faces in tonights class in Amanda & Kate.. 7 to see the Dawg lead from the front was inspirational...
Chlo Dawg:
ReplyDeleteLighter Faster really tested my ability to give 100% without being able to know/control the circumstances under which I give it... that's tough!
Good lesson to learn - don't waste energy thinking about how much you WILL give, just throw it all out there because essentially you will always be fine and there is always a finish line just ahead.
Lesson for Dawg: There is a big difference between "WILL give" and "CAN give".
Oh man, I forgot again!
ReplyDelete9 rounds completed
Time called on my 3rd thruster in the 10th round.
Awesome workout by the way, can't wait to do it again. Thankyou Glenn for doing it with us and for your comments, love your intensity and commitment.