Sunday, July 5, 2009

NorWest Games

Workout 1
1 round for time
80m tyre flip
500m row
400m farmers run/carry 2x's 24kg or 2x's 16kg

intermission

Workout 2
3 rounds for time
21 wall ball
15 Chest to bar pull ups
9 burpees

Post times/thoughts to comments

8 comments:

  1. WOW, what a day.. Firstly want to say how proud I was of the efforts & courage displayed from CrossFit Penrith today. Everyone that participated really set the bar high. I wont single anyone out as everyone had moments that I was in awe of.... Great work guys, ill remember this day for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work for those who competed today :).
    I have been meaning to come down and say hi at Penrith box but attended today to cheer on the Penrtih crew and take some happy snaps ;). So here they are.

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=276526&id=574450362

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd,
    What an awsome day........... CROSSFIT PENRITH ROCKS.Thanks for the invitation. Every one from the penrith box was exceptional today. How good are the new shirts.
    See you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day out... a big thanks to Glenn and Jodie couldn't of done it without yous!! Crossfit Penrith not only rocks but we're volcanoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great day, wasn't it. Although the WODs were individual events, we really looked like a great team, a force to be reckoned with.

    Our times as follows, and in no particular order:

    Dan: 9.03 / 16.32
    Todd: 8.01 / 10.22
    Glenn: 11.50 / 14.48
    Jody: 7.49 / 14.45
    Jenny: 8.52 / 9.10
    Chloe: 7.41 / 10.26
    Veronica: 7.10 / 9.47

    I'm completely exhausted and just can't get enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a great team to be part of, everyone showed plenty of heart. Thankyou to all that attended and made the 5th of July 2009 a great day. Looking forward to the next one with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chlo Dawg:

    All I can say is I feel very lucky to be part of such an amazing team. Thankyou to everyone so much for the support and inspiration, also to Norwest for organising such a great day and finally to Glenn and Jody for brining CrossFit to Penrith!!!! YEAH!!!!

    See you at training tomorrow for some chins, he he.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the hell please remove my half of photo remember only use the one when I am wearing red bikini also my times for second round I used a band and the wall balls !!!!! Was coming tonight monday whoops check time table first

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.