Sunday, July 19, 2009

Rest Day



REST AMRAP IN 24hrs

3 comments:

  1. How are we counting reps of rest ? Seconds or Minutes :)
    I slept from 8am-midday and will try for a PB later on tonight ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chlo Dawg:

    Love your commitment and gritty determination Troy, very inspirational.

    Well put two crossfit ladies together in a room full of weights and what do you get? A WOD of course!

    Queen V and I did some Olymipic lifting and then got into a great little workout that was.... fun? (Not quite the term I'm after)

    3 Rounds for time:

    21 deadlifts 30kg
    15 clean squats 30 kg
    9 pull ups

    Mid 16's for me, Veronica finished a few mins ahead of me. Love your work Superwoman, thanks for helping me clear everyone out the free weights area, he he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on Pukie, looks good.

    Thanks Chloe, went in for RPM but got a better offer, who can resist a WOD with you, I need you there on a Monday evening to help me get an Olympic bar, we walk in, everyone runs away in terror, just goes to show not many men know what to do with a strong woman, wimps!

    Oh and my kip looks even better, but sore hands!

    Saw Todd tonight he's gonna try and get to 7pm WODS.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.