I officially hit the wall today, rest is needed as my performance was pretty bad.
20.0? 40kg (changed to power cleans 2nd round).
Courtney, Jordan and Lynne; thankyou so much for the support on this one. Jordan you're a force, boy! Courtney, you're my hero and Lynne... I respect you like no other. Loved you guys being there xx
Welcome to CFP Laura and welcome back Dale from injury. Great finish tonight between Gab & Sarah on the run, that kind of competiveness is good for the team. Congrats Kate on the as R,xd workout and Sarah for getting closer to it. Veronica first to finish tonight, you set a good benchmark V and are helping the rest of the team get better. Man of the Match tonight for me was Russ, giving up his time to help all the athlete's get better.
Russ, what Jody said is so true, having you there for encouragement and help in getting better is just great, truly wouldn't be the same without you, thanks heaps.
25 min using 40kg...good work out! Kate
ReplyDeleteI officially hit the wall today, rest is needed as my performance was pretty bad.
ReplyDelete20.0? 40kg (changed to power cleans 2nd round).
Courtney, Jordan and Lynne; thankyou so much for the support on this one. Jordan you're a force, boy! Courtney, you're my hero and Lynne... I respect you like no other. Loved you guys being there xx
I must have just missed you Chloe, I knew I should have stayed around earlier.
ReplyDeleteSmashed this one tonight. I seen it was one I could do AS RXD and thought I would give it more than the 100% I normally give.
The first round I literally SMASHED holes in the wall. until V overtook me in the drive way damn you girl.
Power Cleans worked with Dale tonight and his power is awesome.
50,60,70,80,90 with the 2nd failed.
20:28 AS RXD BABY
Welcome to CFP Laura and welcome back Dale from injury.
ReplyDeleteGreat finish tonight between Gab & Sarah on the run, that kind of competiveness is good for the team.
Congrats Kate on the as R,xd workout and Sarah for getting closer to it.
Veronica first to finish tonight, you set a good benchmark V and are helping the rest of the team get better.
Man of the Match tonight for me was Russ, giving up his time to help all the athlete's get better.
Power Cleans:
ReplyDelete5 @ 40kg
5 @ 45kg
3 @ 50kg
3 @ 50kg
2 @ 55kg
Met Con: 18.51 As R'xd
Russ, what Jody said is so true, having you there for encouragement and help in getting better is just great, truly wouldn't be the same without you, thanks heaps.
Thanks Russ for helping me get through tonight. Helping me finish strong coming back in the gate was much appreciated... hope to see more of you.
ReplyDelete