worked off my previous 1rm 110. Not as strong now at 90kg bodyweight compared to my beer drinking pizza eating double chined 103kg.
Wod- 12.00 mins above rxd. Did 15, 12, 9, 6 at 84.4kg
I remembered after my second set reading brendans post earlier that he found the dips hard, I was wrecked from the power cleans and then it dawned on me that I had fucked the reps up.
WOD 9:19 @ 85kg (1kg above RXD) Dips all unbroken, but my 1RM power clean was 85kg so was a little slow on that movement. I doubt 85kg is my 1RM anymore though!!
Hooray! Another CrossFit week begins!
ReplyDelete5 @ 28kg
5 @ 33kg
F5 @ 37.5kg (4) - felt myself pulling the bar up with my arms on the 5th
WOD - 7:53 (30kg) Couldn've gone a bit heavier.
Squat Cleans: 55,60,68(10)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 9.07 R'xd.
I still need to focus on dips. This is what cruelled my time today.
Squat Cleans: 55,60,68 (8)
ReplyDeleteWod: 6.10( 70kg)
Still need to work on Squat Cleans
Squat Clean:
ReplyDelete5 @ 38kg
5 @ 45kg
6 @ 50kg
WOD: 7.15 Rxd
5 @ 65kg
ReplyDelete5 @ 75kg
5 @ 85kg
WOD: 6:42 (70kg Power Cleans)
Squat clean 65 75 85(f 3)
ReplyDeleteworked off my previous 1rm 110. Not as strong now at 90kg bodyweight compared to my beer drinking pizza eating double chined 103kg.
Wod- 12.00 mins above rxd. Did 15, 12, 9, 6 at 84.4kg
I remembered after my second set reading brendans post earlier that he found the dips hard, I was wrecked from the power cleans and then it dawned on me that I had fucked the reps up.
i havent done a 1rm SC before so i just tried to find my 5.
ReplyDelete5@40kg
5@42.5kg
3@ 45kg (F)
WOD: 8:23 45kg
5@40
ReplyDelete5@ 45
6@ 50
WOD: 7 even rxd
1rm squat clean - 80kg.
ReplyDeleteI did 1rm because when it was last programmed i missed it.
Thanks V for your encouragement :)
wod- 6:06 rxd. the dips are slowly getting easier.
Squat Clean
ReplyDelete5 @ 60kg
5 @ 67.5kg
5 @ 75kg
WOD
9:19 @ 85kg (1kg above RXD)
Dips all unbroken, but my 1RM power clean was 85kg so was a little slow on that movement. I doubt 85kg is my 1RM anymore though!!