Back Squat 3RM 120kgRest3 Rounds ofBack Squat @ 70kg 42 Total RepsPush Ups 30 Total RepsNO EXCUSES!
Back Squat 3RM 90kgs x 3 Back squat 5RM 80kgs x 23 Rounds ofBack Squat @ 3/4 body weight = 45 RepsPush ups 71 reps.Thanks to Jody for the push to actually do this WOD. Was good to have you there on the first few rounds of the 3RM. :)
WOD for Thursday night with Sarah & Jen:AMRAP in 20 minutes:5 Squat Clean & Jerk10 Push Press20 DeadliftAs R'xd 30kg6 Rounds & 13 DeadliftA great strength workout, I heaps enjoyed this one.
Did this WOD on Friday, with Shane's help, which deserves a really really big THANKS, I so much appreciate you giving me your time.Back Squat 3RM 60kgs x 3 Back squat 5RM 50kgs x 23 Rounds ofBack Squat @ 3/4 body weight = 53 reps (40kg)Push ups 53 repsThis was so much fun, I've never done heavy squats like that before. It wore me out so much that I had to have a nanna nap this afternoon hahahaha
Great to see you catched up on this one Veronica.. Glad you enjoyed it, your an inspiration to all.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Back Squat 3RM 120kg
ReplyDeleteRest
3 Rounds of
Back Squat @ 70kg 42 Total Reps
Push Ups 30 Total Reps
NO EXCUSES!
Back Squat 3RM 90kgs x 3
ReplyDeleteBack squat 5RM 80kgs x 2
3 Rounds of
Back Squat @ 3/4 body weight = 45 Reps
Push ups 71 reps.
Thanks to Jody for the push to actually do this WOD. Was good to have you there on the first few rounds of the 3RM. :)
WOD for Thursday night with Sarah & Jen:
ReplyDeleteAMRAP in 20 minutes:
5 Squat Clean & Jerk
10 Push Press
20 Deadlift
As R'xd 30kg
6 Rounds & 13 Deadlift
A great strength workout, I heaps enjoyed this one.
Did this WOD on Friday, with Shane's help, which deserves a really really big THANKS, I so much appreciate you giving me your time.
ReplyDeleteBack Squat 3RM 60kgs x 3
Back squat 5RM 50kgs x 2
3 Rounds of
Back Squat @ 3/4 body weight = 53 reps (40kg)
Push ups 53 reps
This was so much fun, I've never done heavy squats like that before. It wore me out so much that I had to have a nanna nap this afternoon hahahaha
Great to see you catched up on this one Veronica.. Glad you enjoyed it, your an inspiration to all.
ReplyDelete