Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Got Strength?


Every Second Counts! Penrith premier "Coming Soon"
Deadlift 3,3,3
3 Rounds
21 Deadlifts
15 Hang Squat Clean
9 Push Press
*Light=30kg/Medeum=40kg/Heavy=60kg
Post Loads & time to comments

4 comments:

  1. Deadlift 3,3,3 @ 80kg, ouch that was tough.

    3 Rounds
    21 Deadlifts @ 40kg
    15 Hang Squat Clean @ 30kg
    9 Push Press @ 30kg

    12.57min (I think - I know it was just under 13min)

    Thought I was gonna die, again, but got through it somehow. Boy my back muscles are feeling it from those Deadlifts. Please no Deadlifts for tomorrow night, and I think Sarah will agree because she's feeling it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your getting "serious strong" Veronica. 80kg is a hell of a lift for 52kg.. Dont worry, no Deads tomorrow :-) I look foreward to another 100% effort tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guy's,
    Awesome effort on the cliff hanger.
    Where is the Penrith box? Would love to come check it out..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beau,
    It would be great to have you out. We are still fitting out a few things, but have enough set up to smash out a few WOD's. We are at Unit3 Nbr18 Abel St Penrith. Feel free to contact 0433142069

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.