Sunday, June 28, 2009

REST DAY



Catch up on a missed WOD or simply enjoy your Sunday...

I thought id put together something about those funny Acronyms & abbreviations we use.
WOD:Workout of the Day.
SDHP:Sumo Deadlift Highpull
Rxd:As Requested, as written.
WOD done without any adjustments
OHS:Overhead Squat
KB:Kettlebell
AMRAP:As many Rounds as possible
These are some of the main ones we use, but for a complete list "Right click" & open the link in a new window to the FAQ section of the main site. http://www.crossfit.com/cf-info/faq.html#General11

4 comments:

  1. Great pic Chloe, what a look of determination, or is it "God help me what the hell have I gotten myself into".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey me again, I saw this one on Nth Qld site, Sarah did it on Saturday, it looks like fun!! Can we do this one sometime in the near future?

    "The Chief"

    Max rounds in 3 minutes of: 3 Power cleans, 60/40kg
    6 Push-ups
    9 Squats
    Rest 1 minute.
    Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica, you may want to retract that... my upper body is killing me today!!! Thank God it's a rest day! I've had to result to the voltaren cream! But yes it was a good WOD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chlo - Dawg:

    Yep that's me thinking, "So this is what Hell feels like... GET UP THERE WOMAN!!!"

    He he he.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.