Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rest Day



Rest Day

For those coming in to CrossFit Penrith

Pick 2 Olympic lifts & 1 Gymnastic movement eg; Rings, pullups etc & work on skills for 20min
THEN PERFORM

One the minute:
Complete 5 burpees and perform max rep 60kg thrusters on the minute.

The goal is to complete 100 total thrusters.
*At the beginning of every minute perform 5 burpees, for the rest of the minute perform as many thrusters as you can during that minute. At the beginning of the next minute perform 5 burpees and then max rep thrusters and so on until you reach 100 total thrusters.
FROM CROSSFIT FOOTBALL
Post the total number of minutes it took to reach 100 thrusters.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, thought I would check in from sunny Townsville where I can arrive at Crossfit without a jumper before warm up :) Congrats on the opening, I'm just disappointed I couldn't be there for it :(

    Veronica, thanks for leaving that message on the crossfitnq blog. Fiona now refers to you as my "nemesis" (in a fun competitive way of course!) I'll be keeping an eye on you on the blog ;)

    Spent my rest day practicing handstands and double-unders this morning. Sore shoulders from Nancy yesterday plus all the pull up practice Fiona has me doing in order to keep up with Veronica when I get back!

    I'm a work in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shit Sarah, now you're scaring me.....Glenn take note, we have some serious work to do here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you are having a ball in sunny NQ Sarah.. Now to todays WOD, This one is a true beast. 21:14 @ 40kg.. This was as close to Pukie without shaking his hand as I have got!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. who the hell is the old fart in photo gave you the one I wanted red bikini high heels

    ReplyDelete
  5. A true beast it was partner. You have definately improved your Met Con a heap since the early days.
    22.40@40kg. Went 15 secs for burpees 30sec thrusters and 15 sec rest for 8 8 8 8 5 5 reps then succumb to 15 sec burpees 46 sec thrusters and 59secs rest for the remainding. Very close to a hand shake myself.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.