Currently eating my Weetbix.. with a teaspoon of concrete. Back later with times.
Just want to add to that... CrossFit rocks my world :)
100 reps of Burpees what can I say I was inspired to do something I don't like to do!! 9:155 rounds + 21 + 100m run. I was drenched.Good work everyone!
100 push ups chest to ground time: 6.30Resting my legs today after a heavy leg workout in the death star friday night.. On a mission to get my puny glutes beyoncified before the Penrith games lol
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Currently eating my Weetbix.. with a teaspoon of concrete. Back later with times.
ReplyDeleteJust want to add to that... CrossFit rocks my world :)
ReplyDelete100 reps of Burpees what can I say I was inspired to do something I don't like to do!! 9:15
ReplyDelete5 rounds + 21 + 100m run. I was drenched.
Good work everyone!
100 push ups chest to ground time: 6.30
ReplyDeleteResting my legs today after a heavy leg workout in the death star friday night.. On a mission to get my puny glutes beyoncified before the Penrith games lol