As Rxd: 3 Rounds... My hands ripped up bad in the 2nd Round and i vow that after the Games next week i will turn my hands to leather and practice pullups every day before the first event next year.
Really happy with my runs, the sunday morning trainings paying off.
1.13 1.16 & 1.23?
Thanks Glenn and Jody, we're all well prepared to represent next week due to the killer WODS and super coaching.
As for the 3 x 400, my average was 1.40 (not sure if that's right, cause I averaged closer to 1.30 per round??)
Did the 3 x 400 again with pm crew and that was heaps fun, trying to catch DC, Shane & Russ, I think I averaged in the 1.20's for that one, it's amazing what a little competition does.
WOD: AMRAP 10Min, SCALED Jump pullup
ReplyDelete1 Round + 24 reps
Got stuck on the dips!!!!
3 x 400m
1:35
1:42
1:37
As Rx'd: 4 Rounds 1 Rep
ReplyDelete400m x 3.... killer!!
Great workout from everyone. Awesome having VM, and Sarah down there cheering us on. Good to have people watching our reps! :)
Sorry to see them torn hands Dan. But you're frkn elite so that won't stop you on Sunday next week!!
Thanks Glenn and Jody for a great workout today!
As Rx'd 2 rounds and 22 reps.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't get through the dips.
1.17, 1.20 & 1.23 for the 400's.
As Rxd: 3 Rounds...
ReplyDeleteMy hands ripped up bad in the 2nd Round and i vow that after the Games next week i will turn my hands to leather and practice pullups every day before the first event next year.
Really happy with my runs, the sunday morning trainings paying off.
1.13 1.16 & 1.23?
Thanks Glenn and Jody, we're all well prepared to represent next week due to the killer WODS and super coaching.
Have a great weekend everyone!
3 Rounds exactly - As Rxd
ReplyDeleteAs for the 3 x 400, my average was 1.40 (not sure if that's right, cause I averaged closer to 1.30 per round??)
Did the 3 x 400 again with pm crew and that was heaps fun, trying to catch DC, Shane & Russ, I think I averaged in the 1.20's for that one, it's amazing what a little competition does.