20 min fartlek training. Finished 30 day Paleo challenge couple days ago. Feel great, total weight loss is 6.4kg. Def will stick to this format 80% of the time.. It took a little bit of disciplin, but in the wash up was very managable.
That Paleo news is a good spur to get on with better nutrition myself. Good to know you can survive it and not go noticeably psycho.
Play then work was good tonight too.
Elizabeth: 40kg Cleans (I think I got these right now.) Time: 11:26
Good workout gang as always :-)
My hat is off to Belinda with the cleans. Continuously performed in sets of 5 or 6 when fatigued. Fluent, strong form AND put in some heart when Russ politely asked her to resume the bar.
I took something from that. Never quit B. Stronger and stronger. Something I am gonna try to do more of too.
Times will possibly increase from last attempt at Lizzy as we didnt enforce full squat cleans. My bad... Sorry guys.
ReplyDeleteTime: 17:17
ReplyDeleteSCALED: 40kg Cleans
As RX'd - 11:21
ReplyDeleteAs R'xd-16.48
ReplyDelete20 min fartlek training.
ReplyDeleteFinished 30 day Paleo challenge couple days ago. Feel great, total weight loss is 6.4kg. Def will stick to this format 80% of the time.. It took a little bit of disciplin, but in the wash up was very managable.
10:05 RXD.
ReplyDeleteRuss that is F&^%ing awesome! Shane and Jody my hat is off to you both. Elizabeth is one tough lady..
ReplyDeleteWOD as Rxd: 17.02
13:46 22kg & half red band
ReplyDeleteAwesome work everyone, I'ts so good to be back!!!
That Paleo news is a good spur to get on with better nutrition myself. Good to know you can survive it and not go noticeably psycho.
ReplyDeletePlay then work was good tonight too.
Elizabeth:
40kg Cleans (I think I got these right now.)
Time: 11:26
Good workout gang as always :-)
My hat is off to Belinda with the cleans.
Continuously performed in sets of 5 or 6 when fatigued. Fluent, strong form AND put in some heart when Russ politely asked her to resume the bar.
I took something from that.
Never quit B. Stronger and stronger.
Something I am gonna try to do more of too.
12.41 As Rxd
ReplyDelete