Back squats: 45, 45, 45 (I seem to recall squatting 70k a few years ago, so I've got a long way to go! Mind you, probably not going as deep back then...)
Dropped into the box to do some skills tonight.. Got my first muscle up thanks to some awesome coaching and confident cues from HC1.. The disc changed...rage against the machine came on right at the moment I was ready to attempt and boom! Straight Up! Then raised the rings and got two more from hanging. I'm stoked :)
Back squats: 45, 45, 45 (I seem to recall squatting 70k a few years ago, so I've got a long way to go! Mind you, probably not going as deep back then...)
ReplyDeleteWOD - 7:49 (25kg)
Back Squat: 5-5-5
ReplyDelete90kg, 90kg, 80kg
Still trying to get form sorted.
WOD: Scaled 50kg
Time: 9:35
Dropped into the box to do some skills tonight..
ReplyDeleteGot my first muscle up thanks to some awesome coaching and confident cues from HC1..
The disc changed...rage against the machine came on right at the moment I was ready to attempt and boom! Straight Up!
Then raised the rings and got two more from hanging. I'm stoked :)
Scaled 50kgs... 7:??
ReplyDeleteAesome work DC. Put your name on the muscle up club with pride!
oh yeh squats were:
ReplyDelete80 x 5, 85 x 5 85 x 5
Dan Said
ReplyDelete80,90,90
WOD 50kg 10:33
Back Squat:
ReplyDelete5 @ 60kg
5 @ 60kg
5 @ 60kg
WOD: Scaled 40kg
Time: 8.11
DC - Well done and congratulations on your 1st Muscle Up.
Back Squat: 80,80,80.
ReplyDeleteWOD: Scaled 40kg, Time: 6.57.
Good training with Mitchell and Grant on the Back Squats.. thanks guys, got me through that last sticking point...
Back Squats: 50(PB), 50(PB), 55(PB)
ReplyDeleteWOD scaled first round at 40kg then dropped to 30kg.. cant remember the time but it was 10:????
awsoem work on the muscle ups dan... thanks Russ for the coaching