Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TILLMAN


SKILLS 15min
Muscle ups/Transition/Dips
HSPU/Handstand holds
Tillman (Courtesy CrossFit Football)
7 Rounds for time;
7 Deadlifts 100/140kg
1 Full Gasser
15 Pull-Ups
*Rest 45 seconds between rounds
**Warm up thoroughly...
Post time to comments

9 comments:

  1. TILLMAN WITH 100 KG DEADLIFTS
    TIME: 20.29
    I WAS CLOSE RUSS! I WAS CLOSE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23:46 @ 95kgD/L Subbed run for rower.
    40min later performed 20min of interval sprints

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20:51 @ 120kgs

    Splits:
    2:15
    2:07
    2:28
    2:59
    4:39
    2:58
    3:05

    ReplyDelete
  4. 19:58 @ 120kgs.

    What happened on the 5th round Shane? I was chasing your time tonight, didn't rest on the deads, walked to the gasers and walked back in for the chins.
    Well done Russ doing this one as R'xd. Big lifts
    Pleased to say my muscle up total is now at 3

    Thanks HC for covering all day monday. A selfless man.
    RIP Bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 34:00 even. That hurt!!!

    Thanks for all for encouraging me to finish.
    At home and hands are bandaged up. 105 pull ups are killing me!

    I think I'll have to stick to cardio for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome times guys!

    Jody, on that 5th round my body tried to check out mentally and physically. I got my first rep of the 7 and then failed the next two lifts... which really annoyed me.
    I took a long hard look at myself, dipped 3/4 of my body in chalk and told my self to stop being a douchbag!

    Next two rounds were 7 reps un borken!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one nearly killed me, after 1st round thought I was goin for DNF but mind over matter even when it registers 41C outside box. Jordan and Courtney really worked hard and well and made me realise I AM THEIR MOTHER. WELL DONE 29.21 as rx.d. Adios

    ReplyDelete
  8. 23.05min @ 80kg

    2.41
    3.05
    3.00
    3.04
    3.32
    3.46
    3.55

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question that
    I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
    I do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.

    Any ideas or tips? Appreciate it!
    Feel free to visit my webpage Secondary Education in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.