Love the photo, one of my favorites, and I love The Chief too.
Did Back Squat with JC this morning 10 x 2reps @ 70kg.
WOD: 5+8, 5+0, 4+6, 4+6, 4+6 - Rxd
I need "to get comfortable with being uncomfortable", I always think it feels so bad, but I think that's just the whole uncomfortable thing, and it's always going to feel that way.
Guys and Girls, great job tonight, it was a pleasure as always.
APOLOGIES, I have logged a wrong total on the board, apparantley math straight after the chief isn't my forte.
ReplyDelete30 Burpee penalty for me tonight!!!
Power Clean & Jerk: 5-5-5
70kg, F(4x 75kg), 70kg
The Chief: As Rxd
4+11 : 3+10 : 3+2 : 3+3 : 3+2
Total Reps 316 = +12 on last effort.
Felt like the chief owned me this morning.
VM wanted to do chief with the big dogs in the PM session so we went through some back squat this morning:
ReplyDelete10 sets of 2 (60 seconds rest between sets)
80,90,95,95,95,97,100,102,102,102
So much sweat!!!
Power Clean did 25kg for 5 reps, could have done more, but 25kg was a good bench mark
ReplyDeleteWOD
3 Power Cleans 25kg
6 Push Ups
9 Squats
R1- 4+2, R2 - 4+1, R3- 4+3, R4 - 4, R5- 4, Rose to the challenge and equaled my last round!! Yes!
Power Cleans 40, 45, 50
ReplyDeleteWOD 5, 4+2, 3+14, 3+4, 4 (Ouch, Ouch, Ouch)
Didn't have it today, very sluggish but happy with my pushups.
Way to go V, Court and Lynne such inspiration
Dan Said
ReplyDeletePower Cleans 60,60,60
WOD 4+1, 3+3, 3, 3, 3+3
Look at me look at me did WOD as rxd power clean 40kg. My final 5 in strength work 37.5 PB
ReplyDeleteclean and jerk !!!
Well Done Jen
ReplyDeleteLove the photo, one of my favorites, and I love The Chief too.
ReplyDeleteDid Back Squat with JC this morning 10 x 2reps @ 70kg.
WOD:
5+8, 5+0, 4+6, 4+6, 4+6 - Rxd
I need "to get comfortable with being uncomfortable", I always think it feels so bad, but I think that's just the whole uncomfortable thing, and it's always going to feel that way.
Guys and Girls, great job tonight, it was a pleasure as always.
Clean & Jerk - 70kg, 70kg, 70kg
ReplyDeleteWOD - 4+2, 3+2, 3+2, 3+3, 4 even