Couldn't get to the box today so I did a version of this at home... and really struggled due to the excrutiating pain I am in after Sunday's stair challenge.
WOD 1: 3 rounds + 31 (27.2 kg, yellow band for dips, burpees - no way could I do even one box jump in my current state of disrepair)
WOD 2: as rxd, approx 6mins, including giving myself first aid to prevent death by blood loss after being attacked by my cat in the middle of the second set of push ups! CrossFit prepares you for anything in life - even a surprise ambush by a savage wannabe tiger!
WOD 1: 4 rounds+6 22kg SDHP haven't done that weight before so im pleased with that. ring dips some as RXD and some single red band air squats instead of box jumps foot is still killing lol
WOD1
ReplyDelete500m Row
30M Sprint
21 Burpees/Box Jumps/Double Unders
500m Row
30M Sprint
15 Burpees/Box Jumps/Double Unders
500m Row
30M Sprint
9 Burpees/Box Jumps/Double Unders
Justine: 16.21
DC: 14.35
Thankyou Justine it was fantastic training with you, great workout.
WOD1 - 3+10 rxd
ReplyDeleteI really need to work on my ring dips they slowed me down alot.
WOD2 - 5.19 rxd
Couldn't get to the box today so I did a version of this at home... and really struggled due to the excrutiating pain I am in after Sunday's stair challenge.
ReplyDeleteWOD 1: 3 rounds + 31 (27.2 kg, yellow band for dips, burpees - no way could I do even one box jump in my current state of disrepair)
WOD 2: as rxd, approx 6mins, including giving myself first aid to prevent death by blood loss after being attacked by my cat in the middle of the second set of push ups! CrossFit prepares you for anything in life - even a surprise ambush by a savage wannabe tiger!
Sorry Jo,, I just burst out loud picturing that ambush... A similar thing happened to me once..
ReplyDeleteWOD 1 rxd 3+28 (bloody ring dips)
ReplyDeleteWOD 2 rxd 2:33
Good 12 minute workout . Happy
Adios
WOD 1: 4 rounds+6
ReplyDelete22kg SDHP haven't done that weight before so im pleased with that.
ring dips some as RXD and some single red band
air squats instead of box jumps foot is still killing lol
WOD 2:
4:07 RXD
WOD 1: 3+19 Rxd
ReplyDeleteWOD 2: 3.19min Rxd
Thanks Paigie for counting me tonight.
Just Flipped my Steaks, Got 2 mins.
ReplyDeleteWOD 1 3 + 31. If this was a 1 round WOD i would have got you RUSS.
WOD 2 4.52mins.
Steaks Ready, Brocoli and Red Wine to accompany.
WOD 1: 5rds + 3 as RXD
ReplyDeleteWOD 2: 2:22 as RXD