OHS 1RM: 35k (F37.5k - not deep enough, so tried another one immediately... got down low enough, but couldn't get back up! Next time I will nail it!!!)
WOD - 20:32 (35k, yellow band)
Woah - talk about sore forearms! And the sound of all those bars crashing to the floor after the first 5 power cleans was amazing!
OHS - 15kg bar only- first time trying it- so bar only.
WOD- 9.06min- 30kg cleans and ring rows- felt awesome cause it was feeling easy - which is good means I'm getting stronger, so bring on the next level!!
Over Head Squat 1RM
ReplyDelete30kg
WOD: 10 Rounds as Rxd
Time: 31.47
Many extra not quite complete pullups in there.
OHS 1RM: 35k (F37.5k - not deep enough, so tried another one immediately... got down low enough, but couldn't get back up! Next time I will nail it!!!)
ReplyDeleteWOD - 20:32 (35k, yellow band)
Woah - talk about sore forearms! And the sound of all those bars crashing to the floor after the first 5 power cleans was amazing!
OHS=45kg WOD= 14.21 as Rxd
ReplyDeleteOHS - 15kg bar only- first time trying it- so bar only.
ReplyDeleteWOD- 9.06min- 30kg cleans and ring rows- felt awesome cause it was feeling easy - which is good means I'm getting stronger, so bring on the next level!!
Congrats on your OHS weight Paige thats awesome!
OHS - 40kg (still plenty of work required here)
ReplyDeleteWOD - 16:48 as Rxd