50% effort today. Saving some for tomorrow as I know I can go a lot better than I did in my first attempt of the games wod. WOD: 7,3,4,4 Total: 18 Dips. Rx'd.
wod rxd 16 + 25 rounds cindy plus 40 ring dipsAdios Amigos
Took it pretty easy today with Games Day on tomorrowWOD12 rounds evenRing dips = 7,6,4,4,3,125 total
MarieWOD11 rounds + 5 repsRing dips = 7,4,4,4,423 total with yellow band
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
50% effort today.
ReplyDeleteSaving some for tomorrow as I know I can go a lot better than I did in my first attempt of the games wod.
WOD: 7,3,4,4 Total: 18 Dips. Rx'd.
wod rxd 16 + 25 rounds cindy plus 40 ring dips
ReplyDeleteAdios Amigos
Took it pretty easy today with Games Day on tomorrow
ReplyDeleteWOD
12 rounds even
Ring dips = 7,6,4,4,3,1
25 total
Marie
ReplyDeleteWOD
11 rounds + 5 reps
Ring dips = 7,4,4,4,4
23 total with yellow band