max effort C and J at 50 kgs in 5 mins - 25 B) 49 WB, 3 + 2, 3+11 This was tougher then expected.... BBBURRNNEERRRRRR!!! Loving all the metcons at the moment.. Feeling quite unfit so I'm hoping I'll find my stride in the next couple of weeks with healthy eating and Feb fast (zero alcohol!!)
A) Thruster 1rm 65kg PB (Prev. 61kg)
ReplyDeleteB) B1 Wall ball 9kg, 28
B2 2+1, B3 2+10
Tougher than it looks. Arms were jelly from this weeks combined WODS. Really enjoyed this week.
Getting back to routine......
Lappo made my day... 91kg thruster. Hard fought.. great work mate.
A) 70 today , just couldn't match or improve on my 80 from sunday.
ReplyDeleteB) 48 wb, 3 rounds exact, 3 rounds + 7.
Can really feel the need to improve on the long metcons, that engine is rusty.
max effort C and J at 50 kgs in 5 mins - 25
ReplyDeleteB) 49 WB, 3 + 2, 3+11
This was tougher then expected.... BBBURRNNEERRRRRR!!!
Loving all the metcons at the moment.. Feeling quite unfit so I'm hoping I'll find my stride in the next couple of weeks with healthy eating and Feb fast (zero alcohol!!)
Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and the
ReplyDeleterest of the site is really good.
My page: td
(A)71KG=3.5kg Ipmrove over last week.
ReplyDelete(B)34x9KG W/B
2MIN AMRAP 2+4
4MIN AMRAP 2+4
Totally Busted!!
A. 45kg, same as previous 1rm.
ReplyDeleteB. 23 wb
2+1, 2+2
A) 38.5
ReplyDeleteB)
1. I forget!!! I didn't take a pic. It wasnt much, as this is my 2nd WOd back with the 6kg ball
2. 2+3
3. 2+3
A)
ReplyDelete70kg, 9kg better than last 1RM from a month ago.
B)
1. 40 WB
2. 2 + 5
3. 2 + 5
C)
1st Muscle Up!!!
Nice one!!
Delete