Everytime I look at the counting down thingy on the left it skips 4 days!!!! God 2 weeks now!! A) 53kgs.. just failed the 56kgs on the 2nd thruster couldn't quite lock out. B) 12+18 (think I wrote this wrong on the board post wod a bit fuzzy!) Was really happy with my Chest to bars... First time I have had my kip working and got 7 unbroken which I'm super excited about!!!! Im going to try the same kip for Bar muscle up practice cause I felt like I was getting really good height on some of them.
Everytime I look at the counting down thingy on the left it skips 4 days!!!! God 2 weeks now!!
ReplyDeleteA) 53kgs.. just failed the 56kgs on the 2nd thruster couldn't quite lock out.
B) 12+18 (think I wrote this wrong on the board post wod a bit fuzzy!) Was really happy with my Chest to bars... First time I have had my kip working and got 7 unbroken which I'm super excited about!!!! Im going to try the same kip for Bar muscle up practice cause I felt like I was getting really good height on some of them.
Brooke
ReplyDeleteA) worked up to 45kg
B) 67 reps @ 30kg and using blue band for C2B
A/ 105kg
ReplyDeleteB/ 117 rxd
A 35kg
ReplyDeleteB scaled 24kg/orange band - 57
So happy to be back after being a decripit invalid for 2 weeks....
(A) 85kg
ReplyDelete(B) 86 Reps
A) Built up to 47.5kg, failed 50kg cause I kind of jerked it and didnt have time to have another attempt.
ReplyDeleteB) 72 Reps (12 of the 15 thrusters). In last years games I got 83.