(A) - 15 min to establish a 1RM of the barbell complex:
1 Power Clean + 2 Front Squats + 1 Jerk + **1 Full Clean
**Note: Can Dump after the Jerk, then perform Full Clean
(B) - Strict 20min Cap
Run 400m
-then-
5 rounds of:
5 Pull-ups
10 HR Push-ups
15 Air Squats
-then-
Run 400m
-then-
3 rounds of:
5 Pull-ups
10 HR Push-ups
15 Air Squats
-then-
Run 400m
A) complex worked up to 51kg before failing on jerk today. Difficulty with wrist flex this morning and regrouping the bar to push it overhead. Cleaning was much easier today.
ReplyDeleteB) WOD Rx'd in 18:43
Well done to Aaron this morning.. blitzed the WOD.
(A)Worked up to 60kg
ReplyDeleteDidn't go to fail but worked with Glenn on controlling the bar with fingers on squat to jerk transition.A bit of tape on middle two fingers worked a treat.(Thanks Glenn).
(B)WOD 13.36.
The first 400 felt great and gave me a great platform.
Very happy!
Nice time on part B today Aaron
DeleteA. Had zero strength this morning. Achieved a whopping 43kgs. Obviously I am coming back to complete the complex again
ReplyDeleteB. 19.28 Rxd.
A/ skipped. did c&j yesterday
ReplyDeletedid snatch complex instead
1 snatch deadlift + 2 low hang snatch x 7 sets
50-85kg. felt good today, really moving around the bar well
5x3 3 stop snatch pulls up to 100kg
5x2 heaving snatch balance up to 100kg
B/ 11.42 rxd
complex worked up to 57kgs... Goal was 60kgs but I'm pretty trashed after yesterdays workout so took 57kgs and moved on
ReplyDeleteB)14:26 RXD all pullups unbroken except for 1st round when I was still finding my kip (happy bout this)
Felt good to just keep moving today.. Nothing to slow down the intensity! (unlike handstand pushups the other day.. wasn't that a sight)
A)46kg
ReplyDeleteB) 18.40 Rx'd ( Just made it :))
A)71kgs (just missed 86, pressed the jerk out... bugger)
ReplyDeleteB) 15:29 - really feeling like I have dropped a gear lately.
Good atmosphere with Glenn and Vron tonight (been almost 3 weeks since I have been to an owls sesh!)
(A) 95kg. I feel alot stronger in the jerk now with months of practice with hand placement.
ReplyDelete(B) 12:55. I kept pretty good pace to the 7th Round of Pushups then they slowed me down a bit. No Gold for me today.
First things first - I got my first chest to bar tonight! Woooo!!
ReplyDelete(A) 53.5kg
(B) 18:21 rxd (am happy that my pull ups are improving too!)