B) 2:38 (12kg bell, red band dips) 2:56 (12kg bell, orange band dips) 4:30? Forgot to note it (16kg bell, orange band dips)
I underestimated what I could do, and didn't want to be disappointed, so made changes mid WOD....my times obviously then got longer as i had to break it up a bit.
B) KB @ 8kg , i probably could have gone heavier but it was my first time doing this movement. running lets me down every time.
cant do ring dips , so i used the bars & just worked on holding up my body weight & locking out my arms , each round i did 4 , holding each 1 for 4 seconds.
(A) 42.5kg
ReplyDelete(B) 2:40, 2:40, 2:40 - queen of consistency this morning. Don't ask me how I did it?!
Ring dips using the little pink band.
A). 70kgs. Completed two strict presses but failed the third at 75kgs.
ReplyDeleteB). 18.06 Rx'd
Splits: 3.30, 4.31, 5.55. Forgot the actual times but they were around that mark.
A) 35kg - Couldn't get the 3rd Strict Press @ 37 or 36.
ReplyDeleteB) 2:40, 2:06, 2:16
Scaled -16kg KB
Lightest band - Ring Dips
A) 61kg. Went for 66kg but missed the 3rd strict press.
ReplyDeleteB) We weren't sure about the rep range so we did 8 S2OH each side.
Total time 10:10
Split times: 1) 2:06 2) 2:00 3) 2:04 RXD @32kg KB.
Felt great with this today. Chased down Drewy and was able to hold off Dan so I'm stoked with that.
A) 28 kg - thanks for the push Jen
ReplyDeleteB) KB - 12kg
Rowed 200 metres x 3
Ring dips using red band
Total time 14.11
A) 28.5kg
ReplyDeleteB)
2:38 (12kg bell, red band dips)
2:56 (12kg bell, orange band dips)
4:30? Forgot to note it (16kg bell, orange band dips)
I underestimated what I could do, and didn't want to be disappointed, so made changes mid WOD....my times obviously then got longer as i had to break it up a bit.
a) 65kgs
ReplyDeleteb) KB 24kgs - not sure of the splits I think it was around 13:40, subbed s row for the Run still have pain in the Achilles :/
A) 20.5 kg
ReplyDeleteB) KB @ 8kg , i probably could have gone heavier but it was my first time doing this movement.
running lets me down every time.
cant do ring dips , so i used the bars & just worked on holding up my body weight & locking out my arms , each round i did 4 , holding each 1 for 4 seconds.