A). 70kgs. Failed 75, but the drop under the bar was quick caught me by surprise and I fell backwards. B). 15.17 with a 800m row.
(A) 47.5kg(B) 16:50 - ring rows instead of pull ups
A) 34.5kgB) 18:20Subbed run for rowScaled to 30kg for PS
(A) 20kg(B) 18.56 - pull ups with red bandstruggled big time with A and B this morning!Big Thanks to Glenn for perservering with me..
A) 41.5kg new PB up by 6kg. Was so happy to get up by so much :)B) 14:59. Using blue and red band for pull-ups and 30kg for snatch. Can do 3-5 without a band now but that many reps was still out of my reach I think.
Thats huge Brooke!! great work!
Congrats Brooke, that's awesome!!
Yeah! Nice.
Thanks guys.
A) 27kg... strangely, I had no previous snatch 1rm on my board.B) 18:10Scaled:Red band pull ups20 kg snatchStarting to build back my strength now I am coming more regularly.
(A) 82.5kg(PB 87.5kg)(B) 13:20. Rowed 800m
A) 45kgB) 19.54, scaled pullups to pullups off a bar (off squat racks)Struggle Street today.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A). 70kgs. Failed 75, but the drop under the bar was quick caught me by surprise and I fell backwards.
ReplyDeleteB). 15.17 with a 800m row.
(A) 47.5kg
ReplyDelete(B) 16:50 - ring rows instead of pull ups
A) 34.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 18:20
Subbed run for row
Scaled to 30kg for PS
(A) 20kg
ReplyDelete(B) 18.56 - pull ups with red band
struggled big time with A and B this morning!
Big Thanks to Glenn for perservering with me..
A) 41.5kg new PB up by 6kg. Was so happy to get up by so much :)
ReplyDeleteB) 14:59. Using blue and red band for pull-ups and 30kg for snatch.
Can do 3-5 without a band now but that many reps was still out of my reach I think.
Thats huge Brooke!! great work!
DeleteCongrats Brooke, that's awesome!!
DeleteYeah! Nice.
DeleteThanks guys.
ReplyDeleteA) 27kg... strangely, I had no previous snatch 1rm on my board.
ReplyDeleteB) 18:10
Scaled:
Red band pull ups
20 kg snatch
Starting to build back my strength now I am coming more regularly.
(A) 82.5kg(PB 87.5kg)
ReplyDelete(B) 13:20. Rowed 800m
A) 45kg
ReplyDeleteB) 19.54, scaled pullups to pullups off a bar (off squat racks)
Struggle Street today.