Tuesday, November 19, 2013

KELLY

(A) Kelly
5 Rounds
Run 400 meters
30 box jump, 24 inch box
30 Wall ball - 9/6kg

(B) Work a skill or Strength

NOTES: Have fun with this one Team, Spend plenty time prepping & plenty of time rolling out afterward.
Pick the Coaches brains on the WOD & how to roll out afterward. That's what we are there for.

5 comments:

  1. (A) Kelly
    Box jumps 12 inch box
    6 kg ball
    33:04

    Took V's advice to roll slowly into this one. Tough but really tested my fitness. Finally completed all the runs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27.51 Rxd (last time was 29.50 Rxd).
    Wow what a killer, again the 6am group worked really well this morning and it was funny to walk into the gym to see the 9.30 group looking like I've never seen them look before. Great work Team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 40:17 Rxd!!!111!1!eleventy

    v put a 40 min cap, but when I went to do the last run at 33min, I decided to just complete the whole thing regardless.

    Far out. It was hard. Wall balls made me feel like I was about to faint.

    But awesome to have a real, proper benchmark time Rxd :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. 35:54 I think (what a cool benchmark)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.