Warm Up (2 Rounds)
1/2 Gasser + 5 x Inch Worm + 5 x Goodmornings +5 x Jumping Squats
(A) Wendler Week 1 Cycle 2
Deadlift: 65%x5 - 75%x5 - 85%x5+
MetCon Prep
1/2 Gasser + 5 x KTE + 10 x DB Snatch + 5 x TTB
(C) For Time
400m Run (Tabata Style)
40 x Alternating DB Snatch: 32/25/20kg
40 x TTB
800m Run (Tabata Style)
NOTE: Tabata style: Simply take a stopwatch & sprint 20sec THEN Walk 10sec. Repeat this format until the designated distance is complete.
Couldn't make it in today. So I did the Deads last night at Michael's.
ReplyDeleteA) 95, 110, 125 x 15
Used straps on the last set, which was weird, but I wanted to hit the posterior chain and not be limited by my grip. My lower back and glutes thank me, but my hands feel ripped off.
A) 104kgs x6
ReplyDeleteB) 12.35 with 35lb dumbbell
A) 72.5kg x 14
ReplyDeleteB) 18:50
@35lb DB YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First time doing snatch with this weight... Feeling kinda Amazonian
And FORTY FREAKING TTB
SO stoked today.. Was kind of a spectacular wod for me...
A) 170 x 8
ReplyDeleteA) 72kg x 7
ReplyDeleteB) 16.20
35lb
Great Feeling Ater
Did this on Saturday:
ReplyDeleteA) Wendler 87,100, 113 (6)
B) EMOTM 3 reps @ 65% 90kg for 10 min.
(A) 82, 94.5, 107 x 11
ReplyDelete(B) 16:39 Rxd
This one was way harder than I thought it was going to be!
A) 75, 86, 98KG (10)
ReplyDeleteB) 18.46 Modified. On the TTB I did ME MU then ME TTB, and ME MU then ME TTB till I'd done 40 in total.
A. 70(5), 80(5), 90(6)
ReplyDeleteA) 94x5 - turns out mornings aren't when my best occurs...!
ReplyDeleteB) 12.53, 12kg DB
Thursday PM Garage session:
ReplyDeleteDeadlift: 96.5x5 - 111x5 - 126x10 - 106.5x11*
* Followed 5/3/1 sets with Wendler's "1st set last" option, however I did the ol' +10kg trick...lol
Friday AM:
ReplyDeleteA) Military: 36.5x5 - 42x5 - 48x9 - 36.5x11 (first set last)
B) 15:18 RX
I had Juz on the TTB by 1 rep, but he came out swinging on the 800m, where I struggled home.
A) 100, 111, 126x15
ReplyDeleteB) 14:10 RXD
A) 102.5x5, 118x5, 133.5x12, 102.5x21
ReplyDeleteB) military 42.5x5, 49x5, 55.5x6, 42.5x12
C) wod- 14:48rx enjoyed the DB snatches