B) 6:44. Subbed box jumps for burpees. Calf has been sore for a couple of days so I thought I'd give it a rest. It takes a lot for me to choose burpees instead of box jumps
C) tabata hollow bodies, the tabata supermans. What a horrible idea that was
B). 6.56 Rx'd. Due to my never ending Achilles issue I have to land soft on each box jump which obviously takes longer than springing up and down. The legs were toast after the first round of front squats.
A) 92,100,114 kg
ReplyDeleteB) Rx'd 6:03
A) Squat
ReplyDelete63, 72, 82kg (8)
B) 4.35 Rxd
A) Squat - 45, 52, 59 x 8
ReplyDeleteB) 5.17
25kg squat 12" box
Not rxd (legs not good)
A) 47,54,61 (10)
ReplyDeleteB) 4.47 rxd
Plus tabata sit ups & push ups :)
DeleteA) 51, 59, 67 x17
ReplyDeleteB) 4.53 Rxd
Additional:
Tabata sit-ups
Tabata superman
(A) 72, 83, 94 x 8
ReplyDelete(B) 3:44 Rxd
Finished off with some tabata sit ups and supermans
A) 103,119, 134 x 8
ReplyDeleteB) 3:57 - legs!!!
C) tabata sit-ups and tabata push-ups. Such good crew at 7 tonight!!
A) 81, 93, 105 x 13 (looking forward to a retest)
ReplyDeleteB) 6:44. Subbed box jumps for burpees. Calf has been sore for a couple of days so I thought I'd give it a rest. It takes a lot for me to choose burpees instead of box jumps
C) tabata hollow bodies, the tabata supermans. What a horrible idea that was
A). 92, 105, 120(15)
ReplyDeleteB). 6.56 Rx'd.
Due to my never ending Achilles issue I have to land soft on each box jump which obviously takes longer than springing up and down. The legs were toast after the first round of front squats.
A) 75, 87, 99
ReplyDeleteB) 4:33 .... That hurt a lot more then I expected. Too slow on the box jumps, but I couldn't lift my legs off the ground!
a) 52,63,70(6)
ReplyDeleteb) 5:23.... wow jumping on top of that box after squats was like conquering everest everytime!
A) 85, 95, 105x12
ReplyDeleteB) 3:24 RXD
A. 60 (5), 70 (4), 75(3)
ReplyDeleteCatch up late on the Friday, no energy
A) 94x5, 108x5, 122.5x10
ReplyDeleteB) 4;59rx
A) 75 x 5 - 86.5 x 5 - 98 x 8
ReplyDeleteB) 5:46 RX