General Warm Up 2 Rounds
2x Shuttle Run
3x BroadJump
5x OHS wall (B) For Time
Run 800m
12 x Power Snatch:70/45/32kg
Run 400m
9 x Power Snatch
Run 200m
6 x Power Snatch
A) 50kg. No misses. Noticed how lazy I was on the third pull / turnover, particulary on the left side. Was a couple that i almost missed. The WOD after helped, turned my brain off and just let the body do the work.
B) Time was between 11:00 and 12:00 Rxd (someone turned the clock off on me) - sorry! I actually enjoyed this WOD (like you enjoy pushing your finger into a bruise) ... was a warm 9 degrees this morning so running wasn't too bad. Still run like a bucket, but I felt like i had a small amount of ability this morning - was a nice change. Would have loved to have gotten through all the snatches touch and go ... but hey, anything about 2 reps is cardio ... and well my cardio sucks! :)
A. 30kgs
ReplyDeleteB. @25kgs
2 min row
1 1/2 min row
1 min row
A) 60kg
ReplyDeleteB) 14:54 rxd. Some of the power snatches were pretty ugly. But only missed one and that was the first one!
A) 28.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12.48, 30kg
(A) 47kg
ReplyDelete(B) 12:32 Rxd
A) 40kg. Kept it light to work on some form, V noticed my Feng Shui is out of balance and I need to centre my Chakra
ReplyDeleteB) 11:03 @ 53kg
B). 15.57. Subbed run for row. No fails on the snatches but some were a little ugly. Giddyup!
ReplyDeleteMeant to comment, great WOD. Love the heavy ones.
DeleteA) 50kg. No misses. Noticed how lazy I was on the third pull / turnover, particulary on the left side. Was a couple that i almost missed. The WOD after helped, turned my brain off and just let the body do the work.
ReplyDeleteB) Time was between 11:00 and 12:00 Rxd (someone turned the clock off on me) - sorry! I actually enjoyed this WOD (like you enjoy pushing your finger into a bruise) ... was a warm 9 degrees this morning so running wasn't too bad. Still run like a bucket, but I felt like i had a small amount of ability this morning - was a nice change. Would have loved to have gotten through all the snatches touch and go ... but hey, anything about 2 reps is cardio ... and well my cardio sucks! :)
A) 40, 45, 50, 55*, 55*, 55*, 55kg
ReplyDelete*=missed lift, I'm a little disappointed with my missed lifts here
B) 9:55 @45kg
My goal was 60kg for the TNG
DeleteA) 30, 40, 50, 55, 60, 65kg
ReplyDeleteB) 9:22 @45kg