A) 70 - 53 on the minute. Made all lifts. Would have loved more time on this, but happy that 70 feels comfortable now.
B) 9:47. Broke reps into 11 deads, 1 dead + 8 HPC, 1 HPC + 6 STO on all rounds. Probably could have had a better time if I did smaller deads and cleans, but I wanted to work on higher rep sets. Still a long way to go until I can do a legit DT in less than 30 mins :(
A) 20.8, 22.4, 24, 22, 24, 24.96, 24, 24.96, 25.6kg
ReplyDeleteB) 3 rounds as RXD = 5.56
A) Snatch wave:
ReplyDelete- 42(2), 46(2), 49(2)
- 46(2), 49, 51
- 49, 51, 52.
No misses, but was surprisingly nervous stepping up to the bar.
Heavy jerk = worked up to 77, missed 80 twice. Been a while since I've been under something heavy, was just too tentative.
B) DT = 5:41 Rxd. Weight was good, just move too slow!
A) worked up to 32.5, then EMOTM with 25kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11.53 Rxd
A) worked to 36, 5 rounds at 27kg
ReplyDeleteB) 8.14 rxd
A) 70kg - 52kg for on the minute. Several misses, not feeling myself tonight!
ReplyDeleteB) 5:26 - good wod.
Rxd
DeleteA) 70 - 53 on the minute. Made all lifts. Would have loved more time on this, but happy that 70 feels comfortable now.
ReplyDeleteB) 9:47. Broke reps into 11 deads, 1 dead + 8 HPC, 1 HPC + 6 STO on all rounds. Probably could have had a better time if I did smaller deads and cleans, but I wanted to work on higher rep sets. Still a long way to go until I can do a legit DT in less than 30 mins :(
(A) 53kg
ReplyDeleteEMOTM @ 40kg
They all felt really, really good tonight
(B) 5:12 Rxd
B) 5.54 @ 35kg
ReplyDeleteA) Worked up to 34kg, 25kg EMOTM
ReplyDeleteB) 8:25 Rxd (mega ouch)
A. 35kg/ 25kg
ReplyDeleteB. 8:46 @ 34kg
A) 43/35kg
ReplyDeleteB) 6:17 @ 53kg. Not my best effort
A) 67kg; 50kg
ReplyDeleteB) DT - 9:53 RX #stokintheneighbours
Compared to our effort on 11/12/13 #penrithgains
Josh 10:53 @ 50kg
Juz 10:08 @ 50kg
A) 70kg/53kg
ReplyDeleteB) 6:43rx (previously 10:08 last time we did it)