A. Bench pressNew pb 46.5kgB. D/L 84kgthanks labbies for the cheer this morning!
Keen to give this session a good go!#conquerweakness #penrithgains
A) 173kg - 3kg PB. Pretty happy with this one, wasn't really feeling it today but the pb's were coming thick and fast so got into it with everyone else! B) 8:57 Rx. Cruise mode after the PB high :)
A) floating on the clouds after smashing through the 60kg - SIXTY FREE KING FIVE!!! (Old pb 54.5)Tabata hollow holdsTabata pullups with ridiculous skinny band, first and last round 4, other rounds 5
A) 138B) 7:17 RXD
A) 85 - PB by 10kg B) 12.14 rx Thanks for the motivation today everyone, those thrusters were tough!!
A). 163kgsB). 10.35 @ 43kgs.
A) 97.5 (pb of 12.5)B) 10:45 @51kg
A. 92kg pb yayB. @30kg (at home including 200m uphill run) 13:28
A) 1RM Back Squat 99.5kg, down about 5kg.B) 1RM DeadLift 123.5kg, up by 1kg.
A) 90kg
A) No PR today, failed 125kg 3 times, however I hit a solid 5RM @113.5 last week - Estimated 1RM = (113.5*5*0.0333)+113.5 = 132kg???B) 9:17 scaled to 43kg - I acheived a personal goal of unbroken thrusters, but I wont run in lifters again ;)
back squat I did:Wendler Warmup. then singles @ 80, 90, 100, 110, 114, 118, 122, 125*, 125*, 125** = missed lift1RM = 123kg
A) 160kg (5kg PR)B) 8:32 RX
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A. Bench press
ReplyDeleteNew pb 46.5kg
B. D/L 84kg
thanks labbies for the cheer this morning!
Keen to give this session a good go!
ReplyDelete#conquerweakness #penrithgains
A) 173kg - 3kg PB. Pretty happy with this one, wasn't really feeling it today but the pb's were coming thick and fast so got into it with everyone else!
ReplyDeleteB) 8:57 Rx. Cruise mode after the PB high :)
A) floating on the clouds after smashing through the 60kg - SIXTY FREE KING FIVE!!! (Old pb 54.5)
ReplyDeleteTabata hollow holds
Tabata pullups with ridiculous skinny band, first and last round 4, other rounds 5
A) 138
ReplyDeleteB) 7:17 RXD
A) 85 - PB by 10kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12.14 rx
Thanks for the motivation today everyone, those thrusters were tough!!
A). 163kgs
ReplyDeleteB). 10.35 @ 43kgs.
A) 97.5 (pb of 12.5)
ReplyDeleteB) 10:45 @51kg
A. 92kg pb yay
ReplyDeleteB. @30kg (at home including 200m uphill run) 13:28
A) 1RM Back Squat 99.5kg, down about 5kg.
ReplyDeleteB) 1RM DeadLift 123.5kg, up by 1kg.
A) 90kg
ReplyDeleteA) No PR today, failed 125kg 3 times, however I hit a solid 5RM @113.5 last week - Estimated 1RM = (113.5*5*0.0333)+113.5 = 132kg???
ReplyDeleteB) 9:17 scaled to 43kg - I acheived a personal goal of unbroken thrusters, but I wont run in lifters again ;)
back squat I did:
DeleteWendler Warmup. then singles @ 80, 90, 100, 110, 114, 118, 122, 125*, 125*, 125*
* = missed lift
1RM = 123kg
A) 160kg (5kg PR)
ReplyDeleteB) 8:32 RX