A) 46 B) 17.48 rx everything but DU, 1 min of practice and extensive whip marks to the legs. Squats were so hard & took ages....last two round in two sets.
A) 55kg. Failed on 60kg. B) 11:49 Rxd. I was stoked with this WOD, 20 unbroken butterfly's - that's a lifetime PR for me. Stoked ... now to get them C2B.
B) 12:12 @50kg (no rack) *I wasn't sure about the 70kg, so i went with 50kg. Call me weak but this was tough for me. The pullups ruined me first (I'm shit at em) and the back squats felt like a tonne. My upper back/traps were really struggling, ill sleep well tonight...lol ;)
A. Strict press x 1
ReplyDeletepush press x 2
32.5kg
B.
row rings x 50
3 rounds
DL 45kg x15
ropes x 30
A) 47.5kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12.16 Rxd, the Squat slowed me down some.
a. 40kg
ReplyDeleteb. 20:30 DL (50kg). Squat (40kg), DU 30 first round, 1 min 2nd and 3rd.
A) 46
ReplyDeleteB) 17.48 rx everything but DU, 1 min of practice and extensive whip marks to the legs. Squats were so hard & took ages....last two round in two sets.
Wish I had an auto....
A) 40kg - PB
ReplyDeleteB) 14:12sec - bands for pull ups; 30kg; completed 30 DU each round. Quads feel like jelly. Ouch!
A) 41kg (pb on the press)
ReplyDeleteB) 15:04 @ 30kg
Gotta fix this hyperextension in my lower back.....
C) tabata hollow body holds.
Oh yeah orange band pullups 15, then pretty much sets of 5.
DeleteA) 75
ReplyDeleteB) 10:21 RXD
A) 55kg. Failed on 60kg.
ReplyDeleteB) 11:49 Rxd. I was stoked with this WOD, 20 unbroken butterfly's - that's a lifetime PR for me. Stoked ... now to get them C2B.
A). 93kgs. Not the best performance today.
ReplyDeleteB). 13mins no DUs
A) 80kg
ReplyDeleteB) 12:12 @50kg (no rack)
*I wasn't sure about the 70kg, so i went with 50kg. Call me weak but this was tough for me. The pullups ruined me first (I'm shit at em) and the back squats felt like a tonne. My upper back/traps were really struggling, ill sleep well tonight...lol ;)
A) 80kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11:23 RX. BS from floor.