A) 30kg. Knees back! Breathe in, then set. B) 18kg snatch Orange band pullups, except first one in each round with NO FREAKING BAND!!!<---- 11:34 ( I think) Happy with the way I pretty much kept moving, short breaks only
Personal training session for me n Mitch tonight...
A.32.5kg PC
ReplyDeletePush press
B. 20kg
Pull ups red band
Burpees standing not lateral.
10.44
A) @ 42.6kg
ReplyDeleteB) 8.31 Rxd
a. 36kg
ReplyDeleteb. 13:14 Rxd
A) @50kg
ReplyDeleteB) 11:59 rxd
A) @ 50kg.
ReplyDeleteB) worked to find 1RM front squat.
New PB 102kg (from 88) on a roll ...
Great feel in the 6am box. Fun day. :O)
A) 60
ReplyDeleteB) 6:47 RXD
A) 80kgs
ReplyDeleteB) 10:08 Rx - struggle city with this one had no energy. Cleans really took it out of me!!!
A) 30kg. Knees back! Breathe in, then set.
ReplyDeleteB) 18kg snatch
Orange band pullups, except first one in each round with NO FREAKING BAND!!!<----
11:34 ( I think)
Happy with the way I pretty much kept moving, short breaks only
Personal training session for me n Mitch tonight...
A) 40, 45, 50, 55, 55, 60, 65, 65, *, 70 (doing this at home would have yielded a slightly better result, no dropping bar at globe gym)
ReplyDeleteB) 13:06 RX - I'm a little sick atm, but no excuses ay...lol
6:47 Mitch??? WTF^^^^^^^^WOW!!!
A) worked up to 75kg
ReplyDeleteB) 9:54rx