Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WEDNESDAY

Wendler Cycle 3 Week 2
(A1) Bench Press: 70% x 3 - 80% x 3 - 90% x 3+

(B) 3 Rounds
400m Run
15 x Shoulder 2 Overhead
50 x Double Unders

12 comments:

  1. A. 50kg(3), 60kg(3), 65kg(5)
    B. 16:28 @36kgs, 150 single skips each round

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 56,63,71 (8)kg
    B) 15:21 @43kg, single skips. focus on endurance. skipping clock... repeated and reset until I got 50 consecutive skips. Bugger... I got to 47 on one round (#2) and had to reset. lol.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 32,36,41x3
    B) 12.42 - the runs killed me, worst stitch haha maybe I'll blame jet lag? No..ok its just me :) 1 min of DU, the most I got in a row was 5! Haha daymnnn. 36kgs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) 7x95
    B) not sure of the time maybe around 13mins scaled to 25 DU instead of 50; struggle street with them continues.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A) boy did I stuff this up. Still learning to use the app sorry guys. 44, 46, (wrong numbers) final one 41 x 10 (right number) thank Al

    b) 12:40 @36kgs not my best double unders but I did the 400m RUN on the road yay

    ReplyDelete
  6. A) did Mondays squats

    B) due to WW3 occurring between my children in the office, I'm not gonna claim a time for this. Plus the lingering in wellness blergh.

    Anyway 30 kg, happy with this.
    1 min on the DUs, got 30, 38, 36
    Got some good runs in there, 15, 20, but then deteriorate to 3s..

    ReplyDelete
  7. A) 60, 70, 75x14

    B) 9:13 RXD. Did an extra round and finished 4 rounds in 12:33 RXD

    Did a 2km row in 7:48

    ReplyDelete
  8. A) Bench
    44, 50, 56kg (4)

    B) Ughhhh I forgot to take a photo of the board, it was 14.53 maybe, but that's a big fat guess.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A) 41, 46, 52 (5)
    B) 16:34 Rxd ..... Not sure what happened here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. (A) Bench Press: 66 x 3 - 75.5 x 3 - 85 x 5 - 66 x 16

    (B) 12:42 @52kg

    ReplyDelete
  11. A) 77x3, 88x3, 99x6, 77x15
    B) 13:26 @52kg + sub run for row

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.