Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday

Warm-up
Stroke test
Perform 50 Strokes on Rower and record distance.
(First stroke begins once rower handle is lifted and passes through to the finish

(A) 3×20 Front rack lunges


(B)10 Rounds - Around the world (Time)
Power clean and jerk (135/95)
Hang power clean and jerk
Thruster
Hang power clean and jerk
Power clean and jerk

13 comments:

  1. Warm Up 50 strokes 591m
    A) used 24kg KB, 20kg bar, 40kg bent bar
    B) Rxd no misses @43k5. programmed 45 sec rest btwn rounds.
    Running clock @ 9:18
    Retest row. 5 x 10 strokes with 15 sec rest btwn sets. 610m

    ReplyDelete
  2. 394 row
    3 x 20 walking lunges 8kg
    B) 25kg
    10 rounds
    8:53

    ReplyDelete
  3. 730m for the row.
    A) 20kg bar, 30kg, 40kg x 12 over head lung for prep.
    B) 8:43 rx. This was tougher than I thought it would be, shoulder boulders, massive pump in the left one from the 40 jerks and 10 thrusters !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A). 539 row - poor effort

    B). Lunges with fat bar then two rounds with Brutus.

    C). 14.39 Rx'd. Focused on form, eliminating any early pull from the cleans, rather than time tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. During the following days prep session, I had a second dig on the rower - 50 strokes.
      839m. Much better. That calms the ego somewhat.

      Delete
  5. Row 515m
    A) 15, 20, 25 overhead lunges
    B) 17.29
    2 @40kg, 8 @35kg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was late in, so straight to lunges. Kept it light as a warm up vibe 3 sets @15kg

    B) @30kg
    15:02 this may have been 11 rounds, head a bit spacey today. Could have gone a little heavier, thank goodness I didn't do the 25kg I was originally thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warm up = 496m
    A) 15, 35, 40
    B) 12:26 Rx. Ripped my hand on the last set. These required me to rest after each complex - whether that's this flu or just my fitness levels I'm unsure. That was tough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rower (Both on Level 8)
    Josh: 656m
    Juz: 936m

    * Will complete wod tommorow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rower (damper on about 3-4), 338m. Done at 6am and treated as a warm up.

    A) I did overhead walking lunges
    1st set: 2x10kg DB
    2nd set: 31kg Barbell
    3rd set: 2x12kg KB

    B) 12.42 Rxd, I thought this was going to be a really long wod. Same as Chonnie, I had to rest after each complex.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A) Hatch Week 1, Day 2
    BS - 10x75, 8x81, 8x88, 8x94kg
    FS - 5x65, 5x70, 5x75, 5x75kg

    B) 7:57 @52kg
    * I seemed to really so up in the second half of this wod, dropping bar mid complex.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.