Monday, September 21, 2009

21/9/2009

Skills (15min max)
(1)Burgener warmup (progress from PVC to bar)
(2)Double Unders/skipping

WOD
Five rounds for time
20 Thrusters 40kg (30kg)
15 Push-Ups
10 Pull ups
5 Burpees
Run 400m
Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2009/06/13609.html

Post time to comments

9 comments:

  1. CFP welcomed Jonathon this morning, the usual suspects, Paul, Daniel & Jo all M.I.A. See you wednesday morning team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrjo said...
    I'm so sorry I missed this morning - I was just too tired after a big weekend with very little sleep :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 36.38 5 rounds
    20kg thrusters
    scaled ring pulls
    scaled3x 200m runs & 1x 400m run
    great effort by all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 45.15mins as Rxd, my brain is just so full of lactic i am struggling to remember the time, will check on it tommorrow.

    Top effort tonight Veronica wiping over 4mins off your previous time. I was really impressed that your rounds seem to get faster and faster. Keen to see how you go on the shorter ones now.

    Thanks to Belinda and Richo for going through the pain with me, and it was pain.

    Looking for to the shorter ones this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. See i wrote for instead of forward.

    Forget about working tonight now, off to watch some Dexter instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody named this WOD The Leader on the board tonight. It took me back to his comments from the original date this WOD was posted. His call was on the money way back then because "The Leader" stamped her authority again tonight. 3rd WOD in a row you have ended on the deck V, great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Glenn your comments have humbled me and I'm speechless, for once. Yes, it was the 3rd WOD that I hit the deck, I really think I've stepped it up a notch, going harder, and of course I love it. I noticed Jody mentioned back in June that I was 52kg, well it appears that like all the other girls I've put on a couple (or more) kg's since then, grrrrr, lets call it muscle shall we???

    Actually it appears I'm not speechless after all, lol, who'd have thought.

    WOD tonight 34.43 min As Rxd (I took off over 4 minutes, yippee)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TIME = 40:58 AS RXD
    OFFICIALLY A MEMEBER OF CROSSFIT PENRITH WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.